NHL Playoffs 2022

-
I actually liked Kane initiating being aggressive with Kadri.

Sometimes that works, sometimes it backfires.

It wasn't that Kane was being aggressive. Nothing wrong with that. He smacked 3 different players in the jaw. Sitting over there on the bench yapping his mouth off. Seemed like when the Oilers started getting their asses handed to them, again, that they resorted to playing **** hockey. Pulling a player's helmet off and whatnot. Hey but that is okay. All it did was piss off the Avs. Notice that with a 4-zip lead that the Avs were still taking shots on goal with 10 sec. left in the game? I hope the Avs are still pissed off come Saturday.

Gotta give the Avs shutdown credit. They held the Oilers in check. I have all the confidence with Francoz.
There were so many no shows for the Oilers. Kassian trying to be the goon again.
Biggest test for Avs will be Saturday night, and then their 4th win.

This is pretty cool vintage stuff. I remember watching this as a kid between periods. I "was" always Palmateer when I played net. GREAT goalie, loved his glove hand, 2 pad stack and acrobatics lol.
I wish they had entertainment between periods now. Currently it's mostly analytics....Don was THE DON of hockey.
I remember watching Peter Puck too.

Looks like the AVS will sweep the Oilers. I would like to see a 7 game series but that ain’t gonna happen. Hopefully the Rangers dispose of the Bolts. Kim

TBL played better but still not good enough.

Playing in Tampa should help.

Point?

Sure looked like a "pedestrian" collision to be out for so long.

Veteran players coming through for the last minute TBL win!

Props to Nick Paul again, though.

That's kinda the game I thought I'd see.

Hope the momentum builds.

Point

Point?

POINT

POINT!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice to see Palat get the GWG.

VERY underrated player.

...and incredible hockey "IQ" from Kucherov to make that odd angle pass and the same for Palat to see it coming.

Kane has been suspended for one game, hopefully the Avs take advantage of him being out and close out the series tomorrow night.

Didn't he take Kadri out?

...for the rest of the series at least?

Gettin awful nasty out West.

Kadri has taken a few players out in the playoffs repeatedly. No sympathy for him at all. Yeah hes having a great year, but ya gotta love Karma. Kane is a POS, but he will drop the gloves at any time.

-
Back