NHL Playoffs 2022

-
The Blues played really tough. The Avs need to play for 60 min and not just dump the puck behind the net like they did in the 3rd. They let that one slip away.

I spotted "this" in the Dallas series

Lady-behind-Stars-bench.jpg

Woot Woot! The Avs made it past the 2nd round. Probably partying their asses off in LoDo tonight.
Pretty unusual series. Visiting team won the last 5 games. First team to score lost the last 5 games.

Yep we know what it is like to be kicked in the nuts. Blues are a real good team. They were the ones usually scoring with a few seconds left.
Go Avs!

Woot Woot! The Avs made it past the 2nd round. Probably partying their asses off in LoDo tonight.
Pretty unusual series. Visiting team won the last 5 games. First team to score lost the last 5 games.
Yes, Blues scored first four times and lost every time. Wow

I am seriously ready for some more hockey, although full disclosure I sure do miss “Grapes” on Memorial Day. He was the best, so many years listening to him and his only slightly (Hah) biased hockey views on Hockey Night. Love him or hate him (seems to be no in between) he was passionate about his support of Veterans. Like so many of us that stood side by side in bad places he did not see the border when it came to veterans. Canada or USA he was thankful for both. I will never forget the infamous radio interview!
I was at one of his minor league games in Toronto many many years ago and watched him try and sit down and watch the game for two hours, kid after kid went up to him for autographs and he signed and spoke to every kid. Never did get to sit down. Well I have now become a Oilers fan! Arghh, Saying go Oilers don’t even sound right…………Go Oilers? In my best WTF voice.
Time to lace up and drop the puck!

It’d be exciting to see a bunch of 6-5 games in this series!! Maybe the opposite will happen though as no one thought the Oilers/Flames series would be as high scoring as it was.

Missed the 1st dammit! Outside fighting mosquitoes and chasing electrical woes...skeeters won, I gave up for now.
2nd has a great start too lol.
7-6 Avs for prediction. Altho Edmonton winning is ok too. Hyman(ex Leaf) has been amazing
What an exciting 1st.

After the last three years the Avs are out for blood this year. They want it bad. We want it bad. Ya gotta think a some point things have to settle down?

...but Oilers-Avs game is getting crazy!

Loved the Gretzky reaction shot on the delayed off-side check up goal call.

-
Back