-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 Cuda Coupe Newly built 71 340 forged and balanced internals. Ported 915 with stainless 2.02 intake, 1.60 exhaust valves new springs retainers bronze guilds.
Headman coated under chassis headers, air gap intake, MSD Ignition 6AL and Pro Billet distributor. 1 wire alternator, march pulley set up.
A833 4 speed rebuilt with E Body Pistol grip shifter, New Hayes performance clutch. 8 3/4" 323 sure-grip rear with new heavy duty springs and adjustable pinion snubber.
Car has custom paint and complete correct interior with seats recovered in Black Leather (not plastic covers.) Weld Pro Stars with Hossiers 28x12 on back and 225/70/15 up front.
Body all original low mileage California car. No Mini tubs or aftermarket replacement panels no accidents.
Car is not perfect but very, very clean and straight. Very Strong Drive train that can get you in plenty of trouble.
I am Not Unemployed or in need of fast cash so please do not waste your time or mine if you are not seriously looking for a car and do not have the money.
Price is firm. $18.000.00 See attached link for photos. The car needs the carpet for the new 4 speed set up. Will Provide.
Many more pics available.
scan0009.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0005.jpg

DSC04392.jpg

motor2.jpg

trunk1.jpg

trunk2.jpg

Incredible restoration!

Love the flames.

Do you have any close ups of the wheels,what brand are those? They look great.

Nice fish!! Beautiful job on the resto.

I checked out your other pictures in your gallery as well. Are you selling to buy dog food? - Ha!

Ma Snart

Incredible restoration!

Love the flames.

Do you have any close ups of the wheels,what brand are those? They look great.

X2 super nice stace. Wheel and tire specs ?
Good luck with the sale

It just takes a little time and a lot of work. a few more pics.
scan0006.jpg

DSC04392.jpg

interior is leather.
DSC04393.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

The wheels in these pics are centerlines telestars. the wheels on the car now are weld pro stars.
DSCN1015.jpg

DSCN1016.jpg

DSCN1017.jpg

this is where the centerlines are now!
DSCN1018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back