Nice polished aluminum Cal Custom SB Valve Covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those covers appear to be in great shape, but they're polished aluminum not chrome.
IMO, the polished aluminum valve covers are more valuable than chrome steel. The Cal Custom covers polish up nice and give a great 'old school' look with the fins extending down to the flanges on both ends.
Good luck with your sale - I've still got the Cal Custom covers I had on my old 340 Swinger years ago. Thinking about using them on the 360 Magnum in my "new" '69 Dart.
Somebody will jump all over those covers at that price! In case anyone is wondering, yes you can use 5-bolt covers on newer 10-bolt Magnum smallblocks.

Thanks for the correction. Yes they are real nice. I was thinking about using these instead of my mopar black wrinkle valve covers but I am painting my intake black wrinkle color too so I am not going for this look.

If I didn't need the money i would for sure. I was thinking of sending my intake to you. Do you do black wrinkle?

Absolutely! It's a very popular color around here for all those HP273 Commando valve covers and factory style air cleaners you guys love so much. Take a look at my website Gallery to see dozens of examples of it; look for the powder color called Wetstone Black.

I look forward to adding you to my long list of happy FABO customers. :love7:

Absolutely! It's a very popular color around here for all those HP273 Commando valve covers and factory style air cleaners you guys love so much. Take a look at my website Gallery to see dozens of examples of it; look for the powder color called Wetstone Black.

I look forward to adding you to my long list of happy FABO customers. :love7:

I have been on your site. You do nice work. If I get the intake done I will use you for sure. Thanks.

$130 plus shipping.

Yeah....somebody PLEASE buy these so I don't. I've already got a set of Commando covers & the only other set I'd REALLY like to have is a set of Offy covers but these are SOOOOOO TEMPTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back