Nick name thread and why

-
Mine is Tike or when I was young my family called me Poshguy or Tikey poshguy. Don't ask me why or where it camae from. Other than they called my Dad Tike. Here I am just .... Dartnabout

5 litre - 'cos I used to have a 5.0 Mustang. Not because of my beer capacity.

Mostly people just called me Steve - I have unimaginative friends.

Steve

Poser Dave
80's Skater Bonds
Bondsie...

my personal favorite:

The Fun Master.

That one was coined by a neighbor at work who would ask me what I was up to and after I told him that I got into a fight with someone on the 4th of July, that year, after seeing someone get shot in the head earlier that year, it stuck. lol.

Been called"Man of the hour", no clue why..... In my teens,went to the beach a lot. One day,no suntan lotion,got burnt. Waddled to the restroom ,cursing. Someone said,I looked like a penguin waddling. Goddamn,took forever to get rid of that one.

I'm called Magiver by friends and family because I can fix just about anything there is.

I've had a lot of handles... Was called Dunc in high school because I played goal in hockey and with a last name Wilson was called Dunc after the Toronto Maple Leaf goalie. My best friends wife still calls me peewee and she has'nt even seen me in the buff ( that's my wife laughing in the background ) I'm called Kazooom because of the KZ motorcycles I've had and I had a green helmet for years and the lads had to laugh and say I looked like the great Gazoo from the Flintstones with that big green head on. I can't say what my wife calls me, there might be young ones present... ha ha.

Well mine is kinda obvious...."Patton"...... my last name, is in fact "Patton". and YES, before anyone asks, George Patton was my Great x-3 Grandfather....I am actually thee last of the bloodline, I got but one child, and shes well..... a girl no boys to carry on the name! UNLESS she gets prego, and not married and her maiden name goes to a son, she may have....My baby makin' days are all but gone!

"Hurtin' Bill" because I love the blues.

"Army Bill" because when I met my friends down in Shreveport they didn't know the difference between the Army and the Air Force (even though they live in an Air Force town).

"Chainsaw Bill" Because I....well, it's a long story, but I was almost arrested because I pulled my chainsaw out in the bar parking lot one night.

"Angry Airman" because when I started at my unit everyone thought I was always pissed off

"Asshole"...well you can figure that on out

-
Back