No Decent A Bodies

-
^^^Yea but it is a ragtop!!!!

To OP. Many of the projects these days are older restorations that by now, need more restoration!! So many good projects that run have been already bought. There are many turd projects that are overpriced and need everything. BUT if you look you will find your car, maybe not just down the street though. Maybe not today.
Before the computer you found every deal by networking. Same is true today.

^^^Yea but it is a ragtop!!!!

To OP. Many of the projects these days are older restorations that by now, need more restoration!! So many good projects that run have been already bought. There are many turd projects that are overpriced and need everything. BUT if you look you will find your car, maybe not just down the street though. Maybe not today.
Before the computer you found every deal by networking. Same is true today.
Networking is still the best way, have a co-worker who drove up from Mississippi to West Virginia, 13 hr drive tonight, to pick up an engine off me.
Tomorrow evening load in his truck and homeward bound for him.
You have to put effort into achieving your goals.

There are dozens of FB Mopar groups where guys advertise everyday. Plenty of A bodies there

Last edited:
There are dozens of FB Mopar groups where guys advertise eveyday. Plenty of A bodies there

This is the truth. I’m not big into this tech stuff, but an old Mopar friend of mine helped me figure it out. These FB Mopar Groups are also great for finding parts sometimes.

Just one FB post... $18,900.

1973 dodge dart sport 340 4 speed 8 3/4 rear with 391 suregrip finished in plum crazy . Car was all redone at some point and is in beautiful condition , some one painted the chrome bumpers purple which I think would look better back to chrome. Has 71 demon tail lights with go wing , 15 inch cragers with 295s on back , motor is slightly worked and sounds so nice it does have a exhaust leak at the manifold which I may do if i get the time . All the lights work, interior is spotless besides headliner sagging . Pump the gas once and fires up instantly . This is a great entry mopar for someone who doesnt have 30k plus for b or e bodies. The paint has a couple of small bubbles on the hood and doors , very minor which I could also get done for an affordable price if someone wants it fixed
First serious buyer is taking this car home! Located in west Babylon NY walk around video available

-
Back