No fender tag

-
yea, i kust bought a numbers matching 340 71 wedge duster. but no tag or build sheet. darn it!. oh, well

car didn't come with fender tag...and when I redid the interior,the build sheet was nowhere to be found....soooooo I got me one of these...
That looks like a replica of an export tag. The U.S models didn't use one.....only a standard fender tag. The export cars had both from what I've seen.

I like!!!! Were did you get that tag??? I wonder if they make a Dodge one. My 65 Dart GT tag is missing. Of coarse my dang 65 Dart 270 has it's tag. Sure wish it was the other way around. LOL

I have those special plates for export cars for 65 and 66 Dart.

Attachments

• ICCA 057.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 214
Her is the info on Chysler Historical, you can order a copy of the original build card if your car is a '67 or older (newer were lost in a fire during the '80's), built in the U.S. and you have the VIN number. The website is wpchryslermuseum.org , you can email them at [email protected]. Matthon here at FABO has begun a Barracuda Registry and is VERY knowledgeble on converting the build codes into fender tag info, once you have the fender tag info you can have [email protected] make one for you for $125.00. Newer ('68 and up) folks can also have a fender tag made, however the build card copies are not available so you just have to be accurate with what you have. [email protected] can take your copy of the build card, devode it for you and make you two new build cards for $45.00, so nice, you will want to frame them!

Her is the info on Chysler Historical, you can order a copy of the original build card if your car is a '67 or older (newer were lost in a fire during the '80's), built in the U.S. and you have the VIN number. The website is wpchryslermuseum.org , you can email them at [email protected]. Matthon here at FABO has begun a Barracuda Registry and is VERY knowledgeble on converting the build codes into fender tag info, once you have the fender tag info you can have [email protected] make one for you for $125.00. Newer ('68 and up) folks can also have a fender tag made, however the build card copies are not available so you just have to be accurate with what you have. [email protected] can take your copy of the build card, devode it for you and make you two new build cards for $45.00, so nice, you will want to frame them!

Hay thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finally got the right combo of stuff around and made my fender tag. i got lucky cause i have a nice build sheet and the fender tag from my 71 to go off of. took a lot of research and planning to do, but it came out pretty good for the first shot.

Attachments

• 102_2416.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 202
I like!!!! Were did you get that tag??? I wonder if they make a Dodge one. My 65 Dart GT tag is missing. Of coarse my dang 65 Dart 270 has it's tag. Sure wish it was the other way around. LOL

I have them reproduced. I did the work back in the 80ies. They were located between the fendertag and the battery. This was a must on all produced export cars out of US. I will post a picture tomorrow.

This is how the tag looked for 64 to 66 Darts. I had them reproduced years ago.

Attachments

• ICCA 057.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 168
My ultimate goal is to alter the wheel base and a straight axle and of coarse the big block and dana ,all I have is the V I N . maybe a past owner has the other stuff .

Moparhead, if your car was built in the US before 1968, Chrysler Historical has a copy of your original build card.

-
Back