No more RHS Indy X heads

-
Now...I CAN say that we might have an alternative coming in the near future that will be as good or better than the RHS head and should be less $$$!
By who? We need details !!!

May be they are clearing the inventory of the manufacture design defect in the rocker shaft pedestal location? Or maybe the new and improved version will be correct for factory and factory spec aftermarket valve gear...not just indy's.

Guess it was the right time to order a set of 1.92 SS valves magnum RHS heads from hughes for 995$. They flow better OOTB then 2.02 eddys...

Exactly! I sooooo wish edelbrock would update their casting for more power OOTB.

Near future as in 2 months, 6months, a year??

End of the year most likely...and it's not 100% yet, but I'm pretty sure it will happen.
There will be certain things that will have to happen for me to go into the project full bore, so I'm hoping this happens but it can also not happen at this point. Will know much more in a month...

End of the year most likely...and it's not 100% yet, but I'm pretty sure it will happen.
There will be certain things that will have to happen for me to go into the project full bore, so I'm hoping this happens but it can also not happen at this point. Will know much more in a month...

It's not the end of the year, But, Its been awhile............ any Up Days?:burnout:

Dang, Im excited to see what the future has in store for us small block mopar people!

I just read every post in the thread, I have a headache! someone PM me when the heads are available! LOL

They are available. OU812 has RHS X heads now.

I haven't heard anything about the alternative lately.

Not much has happened conscerning the alternative, but the RHS heads are still going strong. Got about 200 heads out now and still going strong.
Just sent 2 small block strokers to Australia with RHS heads. For the money they just can't be beat.
Brian

Any word on the RHS alternatives yet? Very interested!

The thing that worries me ... a better head ... more hp/tq capabilities .... is this going to force a block upgrade ?
If we can get near 600 HP and 500 + torque ... at this time with eddies and RHS heads ... how much more can a stock block take ?
Is it even worth upgrading to this new head for a street motor ?
SO you lowered the price of the head ... but now raised the price of the bottom end ?

The thing that worries me ... a better head ... more hp/tq capabilities .... is this going to force a block upgrade ?
If we can get near 600 HP and 500 + torque ... at this time with eddies and RHS heads ... how much more can a stock block take ?
Is it even worth upgrading to this new head for a street motor ?
SO you lowered the price of the head ... but now raised the price of the bottom end ?

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=165579

IF this works out, it'll be sometime next year. Very very slow process getting anything MOPAR going.
This is the biggest reason we are considering a cnc machine right now.

I'll need heads for a 5.9 Magnum within the next 6-12 months. Can you say if what you're talking about will have a shaft rocker design? Keep us informed.

-
Back