No turn signals!

-

chris17

Reaction score
Hello folks, well i have read a ton of stuff on the forum, my 4-ways work fine. I have looked for the other flasher and cannot find it. Next to the ashtray, by the radio, glove box, EVERYWHERE! There is a 3 pin plug hanging to the left of the ashtray. It has 2 pink wires doubled into 1.
2 yellow into 1.
And 1 single yellow making a total of 3 female holes. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Has to be under there someplace. It's only 2 terminals, not three, in an "L" shape.

Did they work and stop, or is this something you are just getting together? Flashers vary in appearance. Some are about as tall as round, others same diameter, twice as tall, and still others are rectangular.

Just guessing since you didn't say what car you're working on...
The hazard flasher should be near the column. The turn flasher should be hanging on the right side of the ash tray support.

its the individual turn signals. Is that to just a 2 prong flasher? I thought the 4 way was a 2 prong and the turn signals were a 3?

Has to be under there someplace. It's only 2 terminals, not three, in an "L" shape.

Did they work and stop, or is this something you are just getting together? Flashers vary in appearance. Some are about as tall as round, others same diameter, twice as tall, and still others are rectangular.

This is a car that sat for a....long time. On the lighting side of things i have been able to fix all but the turn signals. Have not worked since i hooked up the battery.

-
Back