Votes: 58 45.3%
  • Get rid of it

Votes: 70 54.7%

• Total voters
-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
This section should be removed. Lots of new members joining just to sell their non-Mopar stuff to get a free plug :banghead: There is a new thread today for a Buttstang, it is their first post, even has a link to the ebay auction :ncool:

eBay and other car sites charge money to sell so if they can find a free site they will jump at it. I am here for the A-bodies and Mopars, I don't care about the other stuff, if I did I would look on another site. Plus, the ads always get negative feedback. Why would I go on a Chevy site and sell a Mopar? :tard:

Sorry for the rant, just think this site should stay a Mopar site. i'm sure other members think it is lame too...my 2 cents...............

I tend to agree. Maybe put a minimum post count requirement for selling stuff.

This is a great thread.

Why are gn's holding there value .
They made 20,000 in 1987

This section should be removed. Lots of new members joining just to sell their non-Mopar stuff to get a free plug :banghead: There is a new thread today for a Buttstang, it is their first post, even has a link to the ebay auction :ncool:

eBay and other car sites charge money to sell so if they can find a free site they will jump at it. I am here for the A-bodies and Mopars, I don't care about the other stuff, if I did I would look on another site. Plus, the ads always get negative feedback. Why would I go on a Chevy site and sell a Mopar? :tard:

Sorry for the rant, just think this site should stay a Mopar site. i'm sure other members think it is lame too...my 2 cents...............
X3 couldn't have said it any better.:wack::protest:........Artie

when i joined FABO i wasnt really sure why there were chevies and other brand x being bought and sold and had their own category. i agree that it should be kept all chrysler/plymouth/dodge.too many yahoos trying to dump their crap using a mopar site. just my 0.02 cents, not that it matters ,but i dont find anything great about a buick gn

I tend to agree. Maybe put a minimum post count requirement for selling stuff.

X2
I've been saying that for as long as I been on this site! It's a major pet peeve of mine when someone shows up here and their first post is a for sale ad .

Another vote for this.

I should have made this a POLL, stay or go?? Maybe the mods can edit it :prayer:

I should have made this a POLL, stay or go?? Maybe the mods can edit it :prayer:

It's like I heard somebody say the other day, "Why do they have mootorcycles at NHRA drag races? Do they have CARS at motorcycle races???"

No...

I vote NO non-Mopar ads on this site. Otherwise, you might as well change the name to "FOR ALL BODIES ONLY."

yea i tend to agree, but you have to look at the large picture. there are alot of members on here that are not strictly mopar, yet enjoy a wide range of cars. i love the awd turbo eclipses, and if i seen one on here for sale, i would be all over it.. ( not a riced one)
but, i do think there should be a post count minimum first. but who am i to say, as it would not pertain to me!

Normally I don't add my 2 cents on things but I have been a FABO member for 6 years and it has been a great experience and i have made great friends and feel like i have a close knit family to lean on not only for Mopar advice but life issues when we need each other. For like the past 3 months I have noticed a rash of 2 or 3 post new guys who ask questions and then get really sensitive when they don't like the answers they get from seasoned FABO members. Really just sad. Pesonally i'd like to see if the mods could get involved for a non mopar sales. Maybe the seller PM's the mods and then the mods could run an add for 1 week and nothing else unless the seller buys a gold membership. I just feel like we are getting overran with people who are taking advantage of the awesomeness of FABO and I personally don't care for it. Joey and all the other mods do a fantastic job but I just wish we could fix all the sensitive, un needed, people who don't necessarily frequent for the greater good. Sorry- my 2 cents and maybe a needless rant

Ya, Mopars at the strip this year will not be only Mopars. Must be a trend

Maybe they're trying to sell their junk to get a Mopar ?We could use new recruit's.Just Sayin.

I agree even though I tried to sell my van here before the new forum started.

Maybe you should have to be a gold member to display a non mopar add! also Im not a big fan of the Ebay links myself.

To sell at this site Please go to the welcome wagon thread First
Tell us about your self...
Any none A-Body or Mopar Car will require a 15% fee
Don't jump in and take advantage of our great folks and population
If I was selling anything I would come here and do it :cheese:
There's allot of folks here mother Mopar has gathered with Joeychgo's hard work...:thumleft:
I totally agree it is rude and appears that a seller has moved in :rambo:

I say Charge'em Joey!! If they want FABO folks to spend there $$

:happy1:\\:D/:drinkers:

Normally I don't add my 2 cents on things but I have been a FABO member for 6 years and it has been a great experience and i have made great friends and feel like i have a close knit family to lean on not only for Mopar advice but life issues when we need each other. For like the past 3 months I have noticed a rash of 2 or 3 post new guys who ask questions and then get really sensitive when they don't like the answers they get from seasoned FABO members. Really just sad. Pesonally i'd like to see if the mods could get involved for a non mopar sales. Maybe the seller PM's the mods and then the mods could run an add for 1 week and nothing else unless the seller buys a gold membership. I just feel like we are getting overran with people who are taking advantage of the awesomeness of FABO and I personally don't care for it. Joey and all the other mods do a fantastic job but I just wish we could fix all the sensitive, un needed, people who don't necessarily frequent for the greater good. Sorry- my 2 cents and maybe a needless rant

Some fine words here, I agree and thank you for taking the time to jump in and post this.. :cheers:

I believe in a 50 post count before selling anything period,whether it be parts or cars.JMO.With hard times,people are searching for any way possible to put money in their pockets.Now if someone posted a really nice 65 GTO for sale CHEAP I wouldn,t be offended at all,aslong as they,ve been a member/Gold member for atleast 6 months.Again JMO.:coffee2:

yea i tend to agree, but you have to look at the large picture. there are alot of members on here that are not strictly mopar, yet enjoy a wide range of cars. i love the awd turbo eclipses, and if i seen one on here for sale, i would be all over it.. ( not a riced one)
but, i do think there should be a post count minimum first. but who am i to say, as it would not pertain to me!

X2 plot, it's a big picture thing i definitely agree with that as well as the minimum post count, well said sir

I totally agree keep this a mopar site..sd426:walk:

A post count before selling on the EE would be nice. Also maybe a rule about not linking straight to Ebay ads either.

But why such the big stink about a non-mopar car for sale forum? If you don't like it then you don't need to go in it.

-
Back