Noob

-

LeeAnderson

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I was recruited from another site by Cudachick...

I am 32, married with two youngins runnin around... love cars and everything that comes with em. My name is Lee Anderson, wife is Jodi, daughter (5) Taylor and son (3) Johnathan... I live in Higginsville, MO and got to school full time at University of Central Missouri. I am in the Automotive engineering department training to be a 'grease monkey' as my wife likes to say.

I wasn't raised with working on cars... when it came to haveing work done that meant that dad picked up the phone and called the dealership or the mechanics shop and made an appointment. So this is all new to me. I got interested in cars full force last year working on a friend of mines late model dirt race car and that was it i was hooked.

I am here to learn as much as possible but may need some translation when it comes to numbers and cc and all the other short hand that is second nature to you car guys.

I do own a 1972 Plymouth Duster that I am trying to sell to finance my street stock dirt oval car but was informed by the wife that if it doesn't get sold that she would allow me to fix it up for a daily driver for me.

I am open and honest. I am a right wing conservative and think Obama is the antichrist. Anything you want to know I will give it up weather it hurts your feelings or not.

Glad to be a member and will upgrade one of these days to a paid member.

Here are some pics.... I do have it posted in the cars for sale forum.

Duster.jpg

Back.jpg

Door Inside.JPG

Engine.jpg

Engine 2.jpg

Engine 3.jpg

Trunk.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Hey, glad to see you made it! You're going to fit in perfectly around here with the brutal honesty, believe me.

Make yourself at home!

A hearty welcome, you could not have been recruited by a better advocate ( CudaChick ). Politics....could you be a little more specific ? LOL

-
Back