norcal come out

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
who in nor cal wants to do a mini meet were you can bring al lthe extra parts you got and we can just look at each others cars and have like a mini swap meet

A GOOD PLACE WOULD BE LIKE A LAKE CUNNINGHAM IN SAN JOSE OR SOMETHING

If this were to happen (and I am not saying it is a bad idea), I think the considerate thing to do is to 1) gauge interest and 2) map out where those who have shown interest are located in order to centralize a location and make it convenient for the masses.

Then there is the matter of when. If the centralized location coincided with an auto (preferably a Mopar) event, all the better. Otherwise, I am all up for meeting up but do not think I would bring parts out.

BTW: Are you suggesting this in hopes of someone showing up with the KB pistons you are looking for? ;-)

There are Mopar shows and swap in your area in Nor Cal. Have you been to any of them?

The Madera mopar meet October has a great swap meet. About 30-40 swappers last one I went to. And about 200 mopars all in a nice park with shade trees.

FALL FINALE 2007
Saturday, October 6th, 2007
Lions Town & Country Park
Madera, California

http://www.sanjoaquinvalleymopars.com/

There is also a Mopar meet in Sacremento

"CA MOPAR MUSCLECAR MAGIC"
Sat September 14th
Car Show, Swap Meet, Drag Races for All Dodge, Chryslers & Plymouths
Gates open 7am. Adm. $10
Info:916-416-0546

Anything wrong with meeting up at one of these two events?

If this were to happen (and I am not saying it is a bad idea), I think the considerate thing to do is to 1) gauge interest and 2) map out where those who have shown interest are located in order to centralize a location and make it convenient for the masses.

Then there is the matter of when. If the centralized location coincided with an auto (preferably a Mopar) event, all the better. Otherwise, I am all up for meeting up but do not think I would bring parts out.

BTW: Are you suggesting this in hopes of someone showing up with the KB pistons you are looking for? ;-)

ya your right but when mopar alley has it at fremont and people come out i think thats cool and san jose is only 10mins from san jose..

and bout the kb pistons might not be a bad idea haha:cheers:

ya your right but when mopar alley has it at fremont and people come out i think thats cool and san jose is only 10mins from san jose..

and bout the kb pistons might not be a bad idea haha:cheers:

Ok, are you talking about a Bay Area get-together or a NorCal get-together as stated in the subject line? I still think gauging interest and basing it off of that is the way to go. What if 2 people from the South Bay wanted to participate and there were 4 from San Francisco and 5 in the Petaluma/Santa Rosa area. Would it make sense for everyone to drive to San Jose or would it make more sense to choose a more centralized location?

more centralized area but what if we found out who wanted to come and were they were from that way it is center

more centralized area but what if we found out who wanted to come and were they were from that way it is center

First of all ... ????

Secondly, after using my secret decoder ring, I think what you are asking is if the majority of the people that wanted to participate were in the South Bay, would the South Bay be the centralized location.

Answer: Sure, why not? My scenario was a hypothetical (a what if).

well what do you think is the half way point? becasue if people are coming an hr from the north SF and a hr from the south like bakersfield and up

san jose is an hr away from sf and maybe a lil more from bakersfield but you choose

Why not just go to this existing Mopar event in Sacramento??? Seems pretty centralized.

I'll bet there are 15-30 mopars swappers that will be there that wouldn't come to an FABO event. So you'll get the added benefit of checking out their stuff while you're there. And there will be racing and show cars. I bet 200+ other mopars.

No need to make a get together more complicated than needed.

ya i wish i could really do but i dont think the old duster would make it it needs tires and shocks and belts so i prolly wont go any were farther then 20 min away this year any ways

ya i wish i could really do but i dont think the old duster would make it it needs tires and shocks and belts so i prolly wont go any were farther then 20 min away this year any ways

You could always take another car or get a ride with someone and still participate. This is your brainchild. You shouldn't abandon it because you think your car won't make it.

true ... i dont see anythign wrong with the sacramento one so maybe a possablity i have a four banger dodge stratus 5sped that i wouldent mind racing for fun haha ill see what im doing around that time.... but i still want a meet around here

Ok For The People That Live In San Jose Or Want To Come We Will Be Trying To Have A Meet On Alum Rock Road In San Jose Near James Lick High Scool Which Is On White Road The Resturant Is Call Mi Renchito And There Is Alos A Osh And A Reeds I Would Say We Could Meet There At One O Clock On Sunday The 2nd Of Sept. Let Me Know Zip Code Is 95127

i'm down i live in antioch i'll make the trip to where ever ya'll are at and i'll bring about 10 other mopar guys with me also that live in the concord,walnut creek and clayton areas :wave: :wave:

well if anyone one comes maybe some one will have some 273 rockers? haha yes i really want some

i just saw this thread. is anyone planning on doing another meet? i live in hayward right now but am moving to pittsburg soon. i would still be interisted in going though.

Is anyone actually arranging this or is this going to go around in circles with dates being suggested (and then passing) along with the repeated plea for 273 rockers? This thread started three weeks ago and there is no progression at all.

is gonna go around till some one makes it final like until i want the rockers

so if no ones going to help and just talk then nothings going to happed

keep on subject

WAT BOUT FRIDAY THE 21

This thread is spinning so fast it making me dizzy. I'd come, but its like 3000 miles. Meet me half way?

LOL

-
Back