North Alabama

-

cybrtygr32

1967 Ratfish Fastback
Reaction score
Hey guys, any Barracuda freaks posting from the North Alabama area. I have a 1967 Fastback that I'm thinking about restoring/modifying as soon as I get my 32 Ford 3WC done. Need front (both the same) bumper. Gadsden area.

Mike

i sold a 66 and totaled a 65 both fomula s's cars one auto one 4 speed and i miss them both, sence then i've gotten into darts( much easier to find) oh by the way i live in huntsville area

dale

Welcome to you. I'm sure you will find what you need. There is someone on here named Eddie. His handle is barracudakid. He has lots of 2nd generation barracuda parts.

Living in Huntsville. 71 340 4 speed Demon that needs a lot of work.

were abouts in huntsville i live about 5 miles south on 431 hwy in owens cross roads

were abouts in huntsville i live about 5 miles south on 431 hwy in owens cross roads

bama-a-body, my daughter just started teaching in owens cross roads area. I visit there occasionally. I have a '67 fast back that I hope to complete one day. I have actually given it to my daughter, but she probably won't take posession until I, like,leave this world, but she will get it. I live in the Gadsden area.

sweet i can see the school across the road in front of me ......it truely is a small world

-
Back