North Dakota not on the map?

J Glenn

Reaction score
There are some mopar "parts guys" from n north Dakota. Those are always the guys with the good stuff at Mopars in the Park.

fishmens67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well Fred now's your chance to finally put N. Dakota on the map. Good luck S. Dakota has Sturgess,

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My Dad is from N. Dakota. I've been all over your state numerous times. Love the Medora area. I don't live there, but I can tell ya, I've met some mopar folks around the Williston area....

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I know a guy in Minot, he's a good street rod guy. Makes Truck bodies, Hoyt's the name. His son is a friend of mine.

Fred Scigliano

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My Dad is from N. Dakota. I've been all over your state numerous times. Love the Medora area. I don't live there, but I can tell ya, I've met some mopar folks around the Williston area....
Williston was nice a few years ago 318willrun but the oil field has made it a mess. Looks like I'm gonna start a new Mopar car club in North Dakota and so far it will be just me and am sure there will be more people showing up.

Fred Scigliano

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know a guy in Minot, he's a good street rod guy. Makes Truck bodies, Hoyt's the name. His son is a friend of mine.
Hey pishta going to the drags in Minot the end of this mouth hope I meet up with him. Hoyt's sounds like I've herd it before I'll check in to it.

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
He actually contemplated putting a 1/8 track on his property once. Dont know where that went. I met him twice when he came out to visit his son out her in So. Cal. His first name is Gino (Jean-O), like the frozen pizza. He built a show winning 57 Pontiac Safari for his son. I believe his company is Hoyt Truck Bodies or something like that.

Fred Scigliano

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
He actually contemplated putting a 1/8 track on his property once. Dont know where that went. I met him twice when he came out to visit his son out her in So. Cal. His first name is Gino (Jean-O), like the frozen pizza. He built a show winning 57 Pontiac Safari for his son. I believe his company is Hoyt Truck Bodies or something like that.
A man with money I think he is putting it to good use i'm sure.
Hope to meet up with him but not for his money but to find a friend around here that has good values and likes a Mopar.

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna start a new Mopar car club in North Dakota and so far it will be just me and am sure there will be more people showing up.

Hey Fred, you wanna establish the North Dakota chapter of Inland Mopars Car Club? We already have a club member in Australia and a club member family in NorCal. They don't make it to too many club meetings in SoCal.

Fred Scigliano

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Fred, you wanna establish the North Dakota chapter of Inland Mopars Car Club? We already have a club member in Australia and a club member family in NorCal. They don't make it to too many club meetings in SoCal.
I would think it would be the same here ocdart. I like it here because of no traffic but would be nice to have a few more Mopar friends.

3406pk

Reaction score
I'll be your huckelberry**. One of 4 North Dakotans on fabo that I know of. Lots of mofans here. Drag races in Minot and Top End dragway at Moorhead, MN have a bunch of mopar racers. I am from Devils Lake and will be at Minot drags for labor day w the solid red duster. Hope to see you there. Where are you living Fred?
(** favorite quote from fav movie Tombstone)

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I think Gino had a dual quad 440 in a 66 Belvedere at one time so he does speak Mopar.

74Scamp

Reaction score
Looks like I’m the newest ND Mopar member. I’m out of Fargo but travel to Bismarck quite often (my old town). Always looking to meet other fellow Mopararians

Fred Scigliano

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like I’m the newest ND Mopar member. I’m out of Fargo but travel to Bismarck quite often (my old town). Always looking to meet other fellow Mopararians
Glad to have you around 74Scamp I live up north and west of you.
I have 2 boys that live in Fargo and visit them sometimes. Would like to meet up with you some day.

74Scamp

Reaction score
Glad to have you around 74Scamp I live up north and west of you.
I have 2 boys that live in Fargo and visit them sometimes. Would like to meet up with you some day.
Well if you ever come to town we’ll have to see if we can make a meet possible then

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
North Dakota not on the map - this statement ends in a period, not a question mark
:rofl:
Sorry, couldn't resist - the Rodney Dangerfield of states...

Fred Scigliano

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
North Dakota not on the map - this statement ends in a period, not a question mark
:rofl:
Sorry, couldn't resist - the Rodney Dangerfield of states...
I'm getting better with age. lol Will be in your area this summer with my Scamp to visit relatives and friends and maybe a few car shows.