North Dakota not on the map?

-

Frodee

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I feel left out come on guys I need some good old Mopar friends that live here.

There are only like 200 people in the state. Good luck finding another mopar person. Lol

There are some mopar "parts guys" from n north Dakota. Those are always the guys with the good stuff at Mopars in the Park.

Well Fred now's your chance to finally put N. Dakota on the map. Good luck S. Dakota has Sturgess,

You could move to Pennsylvania. They have a lot of Mopars there. :)

My Dad is from N. Dakota. I've been all over your state numerous times. Love the Medora area. I don't live there, but I can tell ya, I've met some mopar folks around the Williston area....

I know a guy in Minot, he's a good street rod guy. Makes Truck bodies, Hoyt's the name. His son is a friend of mine.

My Dad is from N. Dakota. I've been all over your state numerous times. Love the Medora area. I don't live there, but I can tell ya, I've met some mopar folks around the Williston area....
Williston was nice a few years ago 318willrun but the oil field has made it a mess. Looks like I'm gonna start a new Mopar car club in North Dakota and so far it will be just me and am sure there will be more people showing up.

I know a guy in Minot, he's a good street rod guy. Makes Truck bodies, Hoyt's the name. His son is a friend of mine.
Hey pishta going to the drags in Minot the end of this mouth hope I meet up with him. Hoyt's sounds like I've herd it before I'll check in to it.

He actually contemplated putting a 1/8 track on his property once. Dont know where that went. I met him twice when he came out to visit his son out her in So. Cal. His first name is Gino (Jean-O), like the frozen pizza. He built a show winning 57 Pontiac Safari for his son. I believe his company is Hoyt Truck Bodies or something like that.

He actually contemplated putting a 1/8 track on his property once. Dont know where that went. I met him twice when he came out to visit his son out her in So. Cal. His first name is Gino (Jean-O), like the frozen pizza. He built a show winning 57 Pontiac Safari for his son. I believe his company is Hoyt Truck Bodies or something like that.
A man with money I think he is putting it to good use i'm sure.
Hope to meet up with him but not for his money but to find a friend around here that has good values and likes a Mopar.

Looks like I'm gonna start a new Mopar car club in North Dakota and so far it will be just me and am sure there will be more people showing up.

Hey Fred, you wanna establish the North Dakota chapter of Inland Mopars Car Club? We already have a club member in Australia and a club member family in NorCal. They don't make it to too many club meetings in SoCal.

Hey Fred, you wanna establish the North Dakota chapter of Inland Mopars Car Club? We already have a club member in Australia and a club member family in NorCal. They don't make it to too many club meetings in SoCal.
I would think it would be the same here ocdart. I like it here because of no traffic but would be nice to have a few more Mopar friends.

I'll be your huckelberry**. One of 4 North Dakotans on fabo that I know of. Lots of mofans here. Drag races in Minot and Top End dragway at Moorhead, MN have a bunch of mopar racers. I am from Devils Lake and will be at Minot drags for labor day w the solid red duster. Hope to see you there. Where are you living Fred?
(** favorite quote from fav movie Tombstone)

I think Gino had a dual quad 440 in a 66 Belvedere at one time so he does speak Mopar.

Looks like I’m the newest ND Mopar member. I’m out of Fargo but travel to Bismarck quite often (my old town). Always looking to meet other fellow Mopararians

Looks like I’m the newest ND Mopar member. I’m out of Fargo but travel to Bismarck quite often (my old town). Always looking to meet other fellow Mopararians
Glad to have you around 74Scamp I live up north and west of you.
I have 2 boys that live in Fargo and visit them sometimes. Would like to meet up with you some day.

Glad to have you around 74Scamp I live up north and west of you.
I have 2 boys that live in Fargo and visit them sometimes. Would like to meet up with you some day.
Well if you ever come to town we’ll have to see if we can make a meet possible then

North Dakota not on the map - this statement ends in a period, not a question mark
:rofl:
Sorry, couldn't resist - the Rodney Dangerfield of states...

North Dakota not on the map - this statement ends in a period, not a question mark
:rofl:
Sorry, couldn't resist - the Rodney Dangerfield of states...
I'm getting better with age. lol Will be in your area this summer with my Scamp to visit relatives and friends and maybe a few car shows.

-
Back