Not A Mopar but......

-

SleeperScamp

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes this...

TA.jpg

Dude, now that's freaking cool.

No, I like that alot.
I had no idea that was coming...holy crap!!
That is gonna sell like hotcakes.

Thats bad ***. I would imagine it would be on the same platform as the camaro if it were to be built.

Nice for an 'off brand' .......... NEVER owned a GM product.......
I LOVE MY MOPARS!!!
My 2¢ worth
Greg.......mtn_jake

It looks pretty good but ill still go for the new challenger but at least it isnt the camaro the firebirds and trans ams always took a back seat to the camaro and so i liked them better you see way to many camaros so yeah id rather see that built than the new camaro. Justin

I think it's almost identical to a Camaro, or at least in the same sense as Firebirds and Camaros always were, different grills and tail lights, this one does have a much nicer front than the Camaro. I like it.

got too admit, wish mopar kept a real muscle car in production through the years....

the new mustangs and camaros where put together from all the generations they where made

mopar just cant do that, they just copied a 70 challenger....

but!!!.... this makes it allllll up.......for this being a 96 it is WAY ahead of its time

1996-Dodge-Viper-GTS-front2-sm (Small).jpg

1996-Dodge-Viper-GTS-quarter1_hre-sm (Small).jpg

1996-Dodge-Viper-GTS-rearside_hre-sm (Small).jpg

You know back in 72 or 73, ever since that grease ball driving an old trans am, with that dam buzzard on the hood, stole a case of beer out of the back of my 69 road runner and then tried running from me and rolled his car in the ditch and broke all my beer and then he crawled out of that piece of junk and I kicked his ***. Well ever since then I've hated anything with that buzzard on the hood. Other than that nice car.

Oh yea have a nice day

Oh the new firechicken! I looks pretty cool, the new challenger pictured above is much better though.

Future star of NoSmokie And The Bandit ? LOL

Think it is much cooler then the original one…

!!! JUST THERE IS NO CAR LIKE A MOPAR !!!

It looks real cool, but I think that is just someone's dream. I don't think it's being planned at this point.
Too bad.
C

i like it alot! that is the best attempt at anything retro g.m. has ever done to this point.....

A '77 T/A style nose on a '67 - 69' Firechicken roof line? GM still can't get their retro cars right. Still looks OK though just not correct. I had a '69 400 4 speed Firechicken in the 80's and what was a real Firechicken. If GM doesn't use a Pontiac engine, which they won't for obvious reasons it will never be a true Firechicken and just a Discomaro with a Firechicken skin.

Chuck

-
Back