Not a nova

-
I have had people drive by and turn around and stop in front of the house and come into the garage while I was working on my Demon to talk novas. A couple years ago I bought a Big Dog chopper. I got so tried of telling everyone that it's not a Harley. I had a T-shirt made up that read " No dumb *** it' not a Harley" on the back in the biggest letters I could fit on it and wore it everytime I rod the bike. It worked, as long as I had the shirt on I was never asked it again. I think it's about time to get some shirts or stickers made up that says " No dumb *** it's not a Nova"

im thinking about having a a buddy of mine who does vinal make up some stickers for me that say "not a nova"

the day i got my 340 up and running, i went to get gas and the attendant asked if i could pop the hood. so as i walk to the front to pop it, one of his friends' walked up also, and at that point the first guy tells the secon," take a look at this hemi under the hood" just as i went to open it. needless to say, i acted like i could not get it open and told them "oh well" chevy junk" then second guys says " yea, shoulda bought a ford

i was lmao

-
Back