-
Status
Not open for further replies.

d55dave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a notchback (67-69) barracuda to purchase. I would prefer a roller or project car, drivetrain is not important but will consider all cars from shells to complete. Would prefer a car located in western Canada or Washington state / Oregon / Idaho.

The car would be going to a good long term mopar home with a garage, it would not be cut up or parted out.

If you have one that you are considering parting with please PM me.

I am looking for a notchback (67-69) barracuda to purchase. I would prefer a roller or project car, drivetrain is not important but will consider all cars from shells to complete. Would prefer a car located in western Canada or Washington state / Oregon / Idaho.

The car would be going to a good long term mopar home with a garage, it would not be cut up or parted out.

If you have one that you are considering parting with please PM me.

I have a rust free 69 barracuda with full interior. It has a 318 in it with headers. $2000.00 for it. Easy resto to get back on the street.

Wizard

IMG_4060.JPG

IMG_4058.JPG

Hey, thanks Wizard, I have seen your post about the car before. Unfortunately Pennsylvania is too far for me to go.

I appreciate the reply.

Hey, thanks Wizard, I have seen your post about the car before. Unfortunately Pennsylvania is too far for me to go.

I appreciate the reply.
Ok, I can find a cheap guy with a trailer if you change your mind. I had a 73 Imperial hauled in from Ohio to near York, PA for $150.00 and had no problems. just a guy and a car trailer.

Ok, I can find a cheap guy with a trailer if you change your mind. I had a 73 Imperial hauled in from Ohio to near York, PA for $150.00 and had no problems. just a guy and a car trailer.
Do you have all the trim for the notch? Grills? Good header panel (nose)? Title? Have you had it up out of the dirt, how is the underside?

I see you are looking for a fastback. I recently came across one near me, stored in a garage for many years..... it will be a couple of weeks before I can get any details....

Do you have all the trim for the notch? Grills? Good header panel (nose)? Title? Have you had it up out of the dirt, how is the underside?

I see you are looking for a fastback. I recently came across one near me, stored in a garage for many years..... it will be a couple of weeks before I can get any details....

I have trim for the green notch back. I don't have the other fender for passenger side which it currently has a dented 68 fender on it. No grills, maybe one grille, yes have a good header panel. No title. Can write bill of sale. Yes, its out of the dirt and on concrete now. No rust went through it. I am not looking for any fast backs. I have a bunch of them I am selling.

Wizard

I have trim for the green notch back. I don't have the other fender for passenger side which it currently has a dented 68 fender on it. No grills, maybe one grille, yes have a good header panel. No title. Can write bill of sale. Yes, its out of the dirt and on concrete now. No rust went through it. I am not looking for any fast backs. I have a bunch of them I am selling.

Wizard
I will check out the fastback here. It will take me a couple weeks. If you want more info and dont hear from me feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back