note i found for the cats

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
my oldest girl left a note for the cats this morning i thought was funny i hope the cats can read they are her cats yes yes they can read

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

That`s precious, you should put that away somewhere and save it in a scrapbook for her when she`s/you`re older.

That is precious :happy10: I would do what Longgone said :cheers:
Find a camera and get a picture of them reading it :toothy10:
So cute:happy10: Thank you for sharing :happy10:

That is precious :happy10: I would do what Longgone said :cheers:
Find a camera and get a picture of them reading it :toothy10:
So cute:happy10: Thank you for sharing :happy10:
i will do that

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's adorable!!! Grab a long piece of string to get their attention and hold it up by the sign for the picture so it'll look like they're reading it.

I had cats named Calli and Oreo too. How strange is that? I knew all along that they could read but they never let on.

Moto, I took a break this afternoon and found one of my shop mascots Sox quietly enjoying his blanket as usual.

View attachment 112426

But upon walking into the kitchen, I quickly decided I should have recruited your oldest daughter to write a note to T-Bone and Daisy.

Yours may have been good today ...

View attachment 112421

View attachment 112423

... but mine developed a serious affection for Little Debbie cupcakes. There was only one left in the box.

What doesn't show up in Daisy's photo is the chocolate icing smeared heavily all over the right side of her head. It did capture her "deer in the headlights" look pretty well though! There were little chocolate kitty prints leading into the dining room too.

B U S T E D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're worse than kids sometimes.

Edit: I'm still trying to figure out where the balled-up aluminum foil came from. Probably fashioned themselves a toy to enjoy with their cupcakes.

Moto, I took a break this afternoon and found one of my shop mascots Sox quietly enjoying his blanket as usual.

View attachment 112426

But upon walking into the kitchen, I quickly decided I should have recruited your oldest daughter to write a note to T-Bone and Daisy.

Yours may have been good today ...

View attachment 112421

View attachment 112423

... but mine developed a serious affection for Little Debbie cupcakes. There was only one left in the box.

What doesn't show up in Daisy's photo is the chocolate icing smeared heavily all over the right side of her head. It did capture her "deer in the headlights" look pretty well though! There were little chocolate kitty prints leading into the dining room too.

Edit: I'm still trying to figure out where the balled-up aluminum foil came from. Probably fashioned themselves a toy to enjoy with their cupcakes.
bad kitty the 1 cat says its not me lol

I think it was Billy and he is trying to frame the cats

LOL! I admit Billy enjoys his share of Little Debbie cupcakes, but he rarely eats them on the kitchen floor. He usually also finishes one before he opens a second.

Still ... ya just never know.

I've never once caught him playing with an aluminum foil ball though.

I used to have a thing for little Debbie's cupcakes,hold it,that came out wrong. Cute cats.:toothy10:

-
Back