Now I Do have a new best!!!

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
But got beat first round. Still happy heading to the buyback window

IMG_1347.jpeg

Nice and consistent, can't ask for much better with a foot brake car.

Dark, couldn’t find what I did with last couple slips, but went out 011 red. Sucks because ran dead on with a zero 6.56( new best) and opponent was beatable with an 025 bulb.
Picked up 125 bucks for my efforts. Feels good to get a check against these guys first time out.
Hadn’t strung that many double 0 lights together in a long while.
Those that don’t know, Donnie Hagar might be the best door car bracket racer in the country right now. He won the million dollar race last year, won a 30 grander out in Vegas a few weeks back and another 14 thousand down South just a week or two ago. He is also the 2 time defending champ in no box at US131.
Great kid, plenty of stories about his exploits on the web. That was a very satisfying win beating a guy like that with a 002 bulb off the foot:steering:

Will post the slips when I dig them out of the car!

Last edited:
Not so good today, won first round, went red second( real red

Set personal best in this car 6.560. New best 1/8 MPH, 104.17, nothing broken.
Oh, should mention, also set new lowest the car has weighed in the scales..3332.. Whoo hoo

Here is the lap where I went down last night… if only…..
Still trying to find the slip against Donnie Hagar. Must have been 10 people that wanted to look at it, passed it around, looked everywhere in the car, got a bunch of stuff in the back seat of my truck, maybe it’s back there. The one slip I want to have..aaarggg
Anyhow beat the rain coming in shortly. At the shop got everything put away. It’s the loading up and unloading that is rough on me. Once at the track I don’t feel my age..lol
With an open trailer, gotta load everything up, unload everything at the track, load back up, then unload again at the shop. I take breaks…a lot :lol:

IMG_0042.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats Don. It's either rained every weekend or now the track is closed because they are redoing it. I hope to get to try out my tunnelram sometime this year. Lol

-
Back