Now it`s DUB...

-

Mr. Bazoo

Mr. Bazoo
Reaction score
Finally !!! After a hard time to find those wheels spacers adapters my Duster has 20 inch rims !!! What do you guys think about the final result ???

Attachments

• IMG_5205.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 800
  • IMG_5210.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_5211.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 796
Not crazy about the cali lean look. Crank down the front some and it would look better in my opinion.

Interesting! I am curious about why you needed the wheel spacers, why not just order them with the backspacing you needed?

probably look a lot better without the 4x4 stance.. drop that baby down a bunch and it would look a ton better.

Doesn't look too bad other than the nose pointed towards the sky, but I"m old school and don't really care for the big wheels. Short sidewalls on the tires will not do anything for the ride. I've got factory 20's on my Ram and wish they were smaller!

Hmmm.. Generally not a fan of big wheels/low profile rubber on these cars. However, using the black wheels with the black bumpers, hood etc - I think you got a good looking combo.

Can't say as I've ever seen big wheels combined with a pro stock scoop before. You're definitely charting new territory.

Second photo makes it look like you had to trim the front lip of the front fenders. Is that what you had to do or does it just look that way? If you did trim it, for the members that are into this look, how much did you have to trim to achieve this?

Not my cup of tea. I'm sure you are proud of it and to each their own. I think it would look great with a set of Magnum Road Wheels painted black. I do like the black matching the hood, bumpers, grille.

probably look a lot better without the 4x4 stance.. drop that baby down a bunch and it would look a ton better.

I don't think he can... I just looked at the post your wheel and tires thread and he's running about a 4.5" bs on 255/35/20 series tire. You can kind of tell, but the front tires are sticking out past the quarter panel a tad.

But either way, it's a good looking car. Don't let the other people bug you too much.

since you asked .... that hideous scoop is worse than the wheels in my opinion. maybe if the fronts didn't stick out past the front fenders ....

since you asked .... that hideous scoop is worse than the wheels in my opinion. maybe if the fronts didn't stick out past the front fenders ....

that thing (scoop) needs kicked off there. As for the wheels do they not sell super swampers where your at............you asked it looks like crap.

Wow Guy's !! Kind of harsh. Might be a young man with some new ideas. Remember, it is his car. And, yes I know he asked.

- To the original poster, - I think you've got a great looking Duster. I looked at the picture you have of the car with the ralley wheels that you had on it before switching to the 20s. My opinion is that the old wheels looked much better.

View attachment i35717.jpg

View attachment IMG_5210.jpg

I don't mean to discourage you, but you asked for opinions. A lot of folks don't care for some of the modifications that I've done to my cars. - Like I said, - don't get discouraged. If you're happy with the tire/wheel combo you've chosen - stick with it. If you're on the fence about if you want to keep it - don't rule out changing them.

Nice car - but if you want my opinion, I'd change the 20" wheels.

Screw it. I've done a lot of things other people didn't like. If you like it, then it's perfect. I almost went with one of those scoops myself. It's your car, brother. Please yourself.

My Opinion - Good idea, poor execution. It is only my opinion, but if you were to run 20's in the rear, I would stagger the front to a 17 or 18 that's narrow enough to tuck the tires inside the fender. that would hook you up with the pro-touring looking.

Wonder if that's a Dana 35 or 44 up front? Lol

-
Back