Now it`s DUB...

-
That car has a ton of potential, the main problems I'm seeing overall isn't the size of the wheels as much as the poor fitment. Just because the bolt on, doesn't mean they fit right. IMHO, with the appropriate stance and offset, the car could look pretty tough.

The general idea that "the bigger the wheel the better it looks" isn't quite accurate. Balance and flow is what the deciding factor on makes something astheticly pleasing or not. This is not opinion, these are the facts that separate what the human brain considers as pleasing to look at. Now this varies person to person, based on personal preference, but there is somewhat of a bell curve that attractiveness falls under.

Either way, keep up the great attitude and hard work. I'm also a big fan of going different and unique builds. Even my Mopar buddies have scoffed at my current '64 Dart 170 build. I'll show them who the crazy ones are when I'm done with it. I really need to start a build thread, maybe get some hate mail myself.

I think its an age thing man. Classic lines, modern technology. Old farts like me don't mind disc brakes and fuel injection on our classic cars. But we don't like changing the stance, the look of our first love. Old habits die hard. You're lucky you don't have those hang ups. It's your ride, man. Make a statement!

-
Back