Now it's VERIZON I'm on a rant about

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I'm on (was) Verizon prepaid, around 35 bucks for 30 days. So I went to their website, WHICH IS AMBIGUOUS and added a dose of funds, and it immediately came back with 70 bucks. SO I ALREADY HAD FUNDS THERE

When I try to call voicemail, it comes back

When I go to their website, it says "this device suspended."

I've tried at least 4 phone no's to Verizon, and Googled live person, Verizon support, etc, AND ALL THE NUMBERS do the same thing PLUS THE WORST THE ABSOLUTE WORST

is that if you randomly punch 0 or 9 the message comes back "I'm sorry you are having trouble........Goodbye" and ENDS THE CALL

HOW THE F*&% do you get an actual support person at this DAMNED company???!?!??!

you could walk into a store
i mean, you could...ive been banned from the verizon store by my wife for arguing with the sales people

try best buy, they carry verizon

1 (800) 256-4646
1 (800) 837-4966

*611 from cell phone, say agent and then last 4 of SSN.

#225 or #bal balance
#646 or #min minutes
#3282 or #data txt/pix/kilobytes
#768 or #pmt payment
also #PAY

C'mon let get it going.

Last edited:
1 (800) 256-4646
1 (800) 837-4966

#225 or #bal balance
#646 or #min minutes
#768 or #pmt payment
also #PAY

C'mon let get it going.
my son works for Verizon, I have none of those problems !! I`m on his plan, he takes care of everything.

1 (800) 256-4646
1 (800) 837-4966

#225 or #bal balance
#646 or #min minutes
#768 or #pmt payment
also #PAY

C'mon let get it going.

Tried 611 and about 4 other 888 series numbers. None of them work. The computer girl wants to know "is this in reference to *** *** xxxx (mynumber) press 1, and goes to automated menu. You can punch anything you want sooner or later it dumps you off

The damn thing finally started working, I STILL have not gotten ahold of anybody

"Walk into a store?" Yeah, right. Been there done that

my son works for Verizon, I have none of those problems !! I`m on his plan, he takes care of everything.

They been trash since buying Alltel out..ive had the same number since 1996 same company contract just ended I'm going to u s cellular

What did *611 do? How about #pay? My VZ phone is linked to a biz account so I have no access to these features but...?

I despise Verizon. Every time I would go overseas I would suspend my account. Then, they would keep charging me. Over and over. Even when I would call after it, then keep charging me.

I will buy a pay as you go plan from Walmart when I get back to the states.

-
Back