Status
Not open for further replies.

momom

momom
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After more looking, we find we also need defrost vent hoses and a driver's side under dash vent duct.... Thank you for the swift response to our 1st post , looking forward to hearing from all you other A body addicts.... :colors:momom

good originals are kinda tough to find but you might get lucky here. I bought new ones for my dart & the originals are much more flexible & easier to install.

The last orginal set I saw on ebay sold for $100.

I got mine from Nostalgia Air Parts. The work great, are very flexible, and installed easily. I overcame the difference in sizing on the one hose by installing an adapter in between the heater box and the vent. Not stock, but only a discernig eye can tell. The units for the hose are in feet.

18.jpg

hoses? i never heard of those

Good catch! According to the 1973 Service Manual, the defroster "hoses" are actually called tubes, and the hoses that carry the coolant are called hoses.

19.jpg

22.jpg

After more looking, we find we also need defrost vent hoses and a driver's side under dash vent duct.... Thank you for the swift response to our 1st post , looking forward to hearing from all you other A body addicts.... :colors:momom

Measure your vent diameter. If its 2-1/2" then let me know. I have new stuff 4 ft piece (more than enough for 2 defroster vents) is $25.00 plus shipping. By drivers side under dash vent do you mean the one with the door on it? If so I may have one of those too.

Larry

Don't laugh - but my buddy used defroster hoses made for a 1965 - 66 Mustang * He got them from Mustang Unlimited & if I remember correctly they were cheap. In fact - I think I have a brand new set still in the box. PM me if you want - anyway I can help - Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back