nows that a beter price

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok 1800 to redo my heads can you say rip off.Well found an old mopar guy that is a machinest loves builging mopars.Well call him up tell him my story.Gets me a price all the same work for 950 Canadian.Thats beter guess what Carquest here has lost all of my money they thought they were the only shop around Ha.

DUDE! With the amount they wanted, they would have been playing dollor bill poker and smokin cigars on your moneys.
Good move, save the bucks, get'yer own cigars!

That's more like it, I paid $1000 to get my 425 Nailhead heads done last year

What your not going with rhs heads...i heard they're the best ever...lol...950 is a LOT better then 1800.00 hope they come out nice..

Don't guys like that pissssssssss ya off,think they are the only game in town.Glad to see ya got a fair shake.8)

Yep in the beginning when I started on my dart they gave me Garage + 10% prices.I would go into there machine shop this guy would be beging for work,now he complaines he is so far behind.Yhanks guys for the warm support I feel great today.

What your not going with rhs heads...i heard they're the best ever...

I agree with stroked. Sell the heads you have to someone doing a resto, put that money with the $950 you were going to spend at the machinist, and then you'll have a great set of heads at a decent price!!

-
Back