NUMBERED MEMBER JACKETS IDEA! l@@k

-

Kuta

Kenny
Reaction score
I see that this is the # 1 mopar forum!
The idea I have is that when ordering a jacket can Joeychgo place the member number on a specific location on all jackets.
I introduce this due to the fact that many members go to car shows and the jackets do get attention.

Member number

Member number 7701.

This might be the over the top member association jacket exposure with a "Bam".

BTW, THIS WAS DONE WITH WITH ALL SPECIAL MOPAR CARS!

EXAMPLE: HI I SEE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF ABODIES. YOU WOULD ANSWER YES I AM MEMBER 8722, IT IS ON MY JACKET, LOOK RIGHT SHOULDER IN GOLD OR RED, WHITE WHAT EVER.

I AM REQUESTING MY MEMBERSHIP NUMBER AND I WILL ORDER A JACKET.

WHAT SAY YOU ALL!

SOMEONE SET UP A VOTE. I AM IN!!:cheers:

KUTACANDO

:cheers:I want both not instead!
If Memike requested his membership number he could have put on his jacket in the color we agree upon. Red, White, blue, ...... gold would be cool.
Lets see if we can't get together on this.
Almost 10,000 members. FAR OUT! We are the the Mopar sight member group across the nation and other countries that is numbero ono!:cheers:

CAN YOU DIG IT!

I am sure it could be done for extra $. There is the embroidery setup/stitch cost for each one (since every number is going to be unique and a one off) and then there will probably be an additional location charge. It's an interesting idea but the powers that be will have to make the final decision.

If I can get the number that I was it sure would be cool to have it added to my jacket I have all ready bought and add gold member two it :cheers:

I may PM Joeychgo or a moderator and see if they can let me know my production number =P~:-D Good idea bro :-D

we are known by screen name not numbers are we in prison lol

OK, I poked around for a min. or so, how do we find out our number?
MeMike also wants to know.

we are known by screen name not numbers are we in prison lol
I hear ya, But I wounder who was the three hundred and fortieth or the four fortieth member that joined this great site.
or who will be the 10.000 member :-D I know the young lady that is the 9.000th member :cheers:

I hear ya, But I wounder who was the three hundred and fortieth or the four fortieth member that joined this great site.
or who will be the 10.000 member :-D I know the young lady that is the 9.000th member :cheers:
ok now i am with ya i see :cheers:

I would like one of the leather jackets, I doubt they make them in my size though. I like them loose, so a 4xltall is what I would need. I would be in.

LOL, not easy being 6' 10" huh!?!?!
Half of my family is like that. Can't get JACK! sometimes.

I belong to a motorcyle forum. We kicked something like this around and wound up with speacial made valve stem caps. This way we can tell if you are a member by looking at the caps. A machinest on the forum made about 10,000 of them!

If I can get the number that I was it sure would be cool to have it added to my jacket I have all ready bought and add gold member two it :cheers:

I may PM Joeychgo or a moderator and see if they can let me know my production number =P~:-D Good idea bro :-D

You are #3635. Rumble is #1189.

Go to any thread you've posted in, point at your name (along the left hand side, where it shows your post) and there's a link that ends in "?u=***". The "***" is your member number. Or you can go to the memberlist, find yourself and do the same thing - point your mouse pointer at your name, look at the link in the status bar or just click on it, then look at the URL in the address bar.

Thanks for the info Mikelbeck.I found my member # and added it to my signature.I,m member #7024.Wow almost 3000 members in 1 year.I,m almost at 3000 posts in 1 year!(yes I know I ask to many questions)I,ve learned alot about Mopars in the last year!:cheers:

Pretty cool ideas.:-D
Cool I'm number 4,092. I wondered how you found that out.

Who IS number 1 and 2?

You are #3635. Rumble is #1189.

Go to any thread you've posted in, point at your name (along the left hand side, where it shows your post) and there's a link that ends in "?u=***". The "***" is your member number. Or you can go to the memberlist, find yourself and do the same thing - point your mouse pointer at your name, look at the link in the status bar or just click on it, then look at the URL in the address bar.

I'm a little confused

How can a person that joined before I did have a higher number

Doesn't matter....just curious

....looks like someone is going to have to take me by the hand and walk me through what seems to be a very simple search. I don't seem to be able to find what i'm looking for. The number. I go to a post that i made and i click on my username on the left. A screen comes up with the Profile. It has a join date, last post, and some other stuff. No #'s. What am i missing? One click? Three clicks? Nine clicks? And to think Joey once approached me about being a Mod for the B Body Forum. This is the reason i declined. Thanks
Small Block

OK, I think i have it. Comprehensive reading is a good thing once you do it. Looks like i'm #729.

-
Back