NUMBERED MEMBER JACKETS IDEA! l@@k

-
Cool. Thanks Mikel. I didn't see a members list so quick. I was sure we had one though.

You are #3635. Rumble is #1189.

Go to any thread you've posted in, point at your name (along the left hand side, where it shows your post) and there's a link that ends in "?u=***". The "***" is your member number. Or you can go to the memberlist, find yourself and do the same thing - point your mouse pointer at your name, look at the link in the status bar or just click on it, then look at the URL in the address bar.
Thank you mikelbeck :cheers: Going to have Member#3635 added to the front under my call name :cheers:
I think it looks to cool , I used my paint program to see the look!!!

spring%20and%20fire%20012.jpg

Mine's 64371? There aren't event that many members yet!

EDIT* I found it! 8243

I'm 5,865 and I haven't even broken 300 posts... I do more reading then posting, I guess.

Must be stupid I cant find my number.

OK I am stupid. I found it #10211
but I became a member with over 100 to go before 10,000 members?

dart44072: You've been a member since 04 and only have 58 post? You need to leave the wife alone and get on the computer and tell us what you have really been up to.
Small Block Member #729

Call me stupid or whatever but i cant find my number for the life of me help!

You're number 2455. All you have to do is place the cursor over your name in the list of members online on the home or forum page. Look in the lower left corner of the screen just above the Windows start icon. There will be a web address that ends in 4 or 5 numbers. Those numbers are your member number. Strikes me as a little odd since my number is 2436 and I joined the same month and year that you did. memike has been a member since January 2006 and his member number is 3635. What's up with that?

-
Back