Nutplates/Screws that fasten Rally Dash to Vehicle

-

Raul

Reaction score
I am seeking 7 dash screws with their respective nutplates that fasten the dash to the interior frame of the car for a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda. Might anyone have these to spare and if so, How much would you want to sell for. Needed ASAP.

Unless you are trying to stay completely original hardware stores will have the J-nuts and some type of bolt that will work.
Might have to slim down the bolt heads on bench grinder a bit .

I am seeking 7 dash screws with their respective nutplates that fasten the dash to the interior frame of the car for a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda. Might anyone have these to spare and if so, How much would you want to sell for. Needed ASAP.
New or used, a parts wanted thread is where you need to be. Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

If nobody has any I bought a bag from classic industries, or parts mix cant remember.

Unless you are trying to stay completely original hardware stores will have the J-nuts and some type of bolt that will work.
Might have to slim down the bolt heads on bench grinder a bit .
Yeah, I really would like to stay original....Even with the phillips screw heads

can you please post some pics...thank you

53B72EC8-E911-41EB-B367-7D3376DB959A.jpeg

Mr Gs sells them they are chrome top n black bottom screws. Called Filister screws

-
Back