OC roll call

-
I work just a few blocks down lake from you (less than a 1/4 mile toward the beach) and live up off the 22/55 interchange. I do the donut shop weekly usually because I am up and I love to drive the cars around early in the morning without traffic.

I work just a few blocks down lake from you (less than a 1/4 mile toward the beach) and live up off the 22/55 interchange. I do the donut shop weekly usually because I am up and I love to drive the cars around early in the morning without traffic.

Did you move? I thought you use to live in Costa Mesa by the Pep Boys on Bristol? Chris right? You helped me put the 8 3/4 together for my duster. :glasses7: So you work at the Fire Department on Lake? That's really close to me.

Did you move? I thought you use to live in Costa Mesa by the Pep Boys on Bristol? Chris right? You helped me put the 8 3/4 together for my duster. :glasses7: So you work at the Fire Department on Lake? That's really close to me.

Yes, yes, and yes. I actually just moved stations.

Yes, yes, and yes. I actually just moved stations.

Oh very nice! Well the car will be down here soon and if you are ever free, I could use a hand on some projects and gladly pay you like I did before. Thanks again for what you did!:prayer:

I just got my car in town if anyone wants to come by Adams/Atlanta

Well I would love to meet. It wouldn't be with my car as it doesn't run at all haha but still like to see your cars.

Well we can set something and maybe get a few more guys and have a small meet with 4-10, either way would love to meet some of you guys.

Any progress on a meetup?

I'm down for a pub and pool, but my Son whose has the running Mopar is only 19 he might not enjoy sitting in the car.

But either way lets get some OC Mopars out and meetup. Or a cruise or something.

I always see 2 Darts running around town in HB always going the other way(White or Primered looked mini tubbed and cage and one I see being worked on off Bushard always mean to stop by). Anybody from here?

There is always Donut shop at 6am?

I don't have a pool, but we can set a BBQ up or something. I am only 23 so I know how he would feel sitting outside. Maybe a meet at the beach parking or something would work. The Donut shop would work for me as well, but my car won't be there. Suggestions are always welcomed

I always see 2 Darts running around town in HB always going the other way(White or Primered looked mini tubbed and cage and one I see being worked on off Bushard always mean to stop by). Anybody from here?

The Dart might be a guy named Ray that I met up with one day, and took some pics on my cell camera, remind me to show you. I told him he should join.

How does Woodys on Brookhurst and Adams sound? Maybe a Saturday or Sunday afternoon........ Family friendly, or there's always Hooters on South Coast and Harbor? parking can be a little tough... but I think my car can make it to either place.

The Dart might be a guy named Ray that I met up with one day, and took some pics on my cell camera, remind me to show you. I told him he should join.

How does Woodys on Brookhurst and Adams sound? Maybe a Saturday or Sunday afternoon........ Family friendly, or there's always Hooters on South Coast and Harbor? parking can be a little tough... but I think my car can make it to either place.[/QUOTE]

Well that there is confidence in motion..... :D

Hooters is a nice place, but definitely a pit for parking.
Woody's has some great grub and libations.

I am down with either of those. There is also Los Primos next to Woody's for mexican food

Not that I know of, I was trying to confirm people before even thinking about going. I am down to set something up for next Sunday.

Yep I dont think anything happened. Nobody is making a commitment.

The 4th is over and everyone should be recovered by now.

Let get some cars and people together, I am willing to do it anytime except tuesdays eves and thursday eves. Maybe some other area people would be interested? San Diego?IE? Could move to a more central local?

I would be down for moving it to a equal location for all, but would have to be a weekend for sure.

-
Back