Occupation?

-
Scamp71 said:
Oilfield trash...
You working up here in Alberta? The work up north is just retarded. So much money to be made. Frustrates the hell out of me knowing so much oil comes from here and we still get totally kicked with the gas prices.

bthieson said:
You working up here in Alberta? The work up north is just retarded. So much money to be made. Frustrates the hell out of me knowing so much oil comes from here and we still get totally kicked with the gas prices.

Yea, I get involved with the BS in Alberta, those poor oil companies loosing sleep trying to find more ways to screw us. I'm a service rep. installing and overhauling compressors and turbines mostly in North America.

Terry

Hi, I Restore Old Muscle Cars, Everyone Else's But My Own, I've Been Doing Bodywork And Painting Cars For 21 Years. I Have My Own Buisness Called Jendel Hot Rods. But I Enjoy It!

sc002d3ea3.jpg

sc002d78be.jpg

Realtor in N VA. Right now that gives me lots of time to work on my cars.

Retired Petty Office, NWT (Naval Weapons Tech), Combat Systems Engineer....Known as a Sailor. LOL 29 years service and now spending the Goverments cash!

About 90-95 souls to care for in my taxi/limousine business. 24/7/365.
My Mopars do not argue, complain, or talk back, they are usually right where I leave them and don't wander away - they are my "quiet place".
Daryl

North American Sales Manager in the oil/gas industry

also co-owner of Frank Racing Inc specializing in the modern 5.7 / 6.1 HEMI's

Deputy Sheriff, and Air Force reserve. Funny thing is, when I see a muscle car I like while on patrol, I'll catch up to check it out. They get nervous.

Welder / Fabricator. I build damn near anything! lol I've made everything from custom aluminum furniture to Drag Bike Parts. Have spent the lasat 2 years going to ITT for drafting and design. The boss is trying even harder to keep me around now! lol Love my job!

matts69Dart said:
I am a High School History Teacher....

Nice, real nice. I'm a High School history teacher also. The only thing is I am teaching a "citizenship" type of class for Freshman at my High School.

I'm a Special Ed Instructional Aid for a middle school. I work with all types of handicaps and learning disabilities.Going to school to get my credentials to become a teacher. All the kids special or not love my Mopar, (tobad they all think its a Nova) :angry4:

I'm a welder, fabricator, millwright, by trade 19 yrs. Had to give it up for health reasons 6 years ago. I now work a factory job for almost the same money as before, being a production tech. I blend and make margarine and shortening for deep frying, cooking, and baking. Ever hear of Canola Harvest margarine or canola oil? that's me. I still weld and work on cars, mechanic, etc. on my days off to keep me semi sane. I have worked all over Canada and the Arctic in my early days and would not do it again, even though the money was incredible.

I'm a Civil design Draftsman By trade but started my own heavy earthmoving business 15 years ago.
My machinery fleet currently comprises 6 excavators,3 rockbreakers,2 loaders,1 dozer and 1 grader.

I travel around the world starting up petrochemical plants. Sure wish I was there with you guys so I could play with my cars instead of here in Saudi Arabia.

Retired Mfg. Engineer....got out when I was 59 after 41 years of
service.

Please remember our Service Men and Women this Memorial Day

Farmer/stockman/mechanic/purchasing agent/manager/husband/father/the good son/etc....etc.......etc............boy I get tired........:sleepy1:

:pirat: 2 summers at age 14 migrant farm worker picking tobacco wrappers. dishwasher,cook, cutting right of way, 3 years navy, heavy equiptment operator 14 years, 22 years with the Pa. Dept of Auditor Genersl, ready to retire and I will spend some time buying and selling mopar parts. I wish when I got out of the navy i would of went into the salvage yard business, I love junk yards. walt :coffee2:

Systems Engineer in the network operations center for a startup telecom. Again.

One of these days my stock options will come through and I can buy my dream shop.

-
Back