Odd request started me thinking.........

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I looked at the sites I could find and nobody makes A Body models. Anyone know of any? I would have thought the 68 Hemi models would make it at least.

They're out there. I see a ton of Duster models, and a few Darts. I think AMT makes them. Good Luck.

I bought a 69 Dart model about 10 years ago, can't remember who it was made by. But that was the last one I got, haven't really looked since I started just buying die cast.

I have in my colection.

1/25 scale****** Revell*** 69 Dodge Dart GTS 383
1/25 scale****** Revell*** 68 Dodge Dart 440
1/25 scale****** AMT***** 69 Plymouth Berracuda 383
1/25 scale****** AMT***** 71 Plymouth Duster 340
1/25 scale****** AMT**** 75 Dodge Dart comes with a 360 or 426 Hemi

There may be others.* Thouse are just the ones I have.I think some one makes a 68 Hemi Dart

No one makes a 70 Dart that I know of all well.

I have a Hemi Under Glass 66 Barracuda to replicate my car.Stupid thing,the
hood wont open.#-o

the car or the model lol , I have the amc ertle version of the 69 cuda and have seen dart models from both amc & revel unfortunately the amc stuff is kind of crappy ie.. poor fitting and missing parts but thats whats out there

Revell (spelt) made a 67 Notchback. It was green on the box pictures.
That one still in the unopened box is worth a bunch of coins.

I have a few 68 Darts with Dick Landy figurine

some 69 Darts, seen some fastback cuda's in the past

check out Hobby Lobby

I was planning on building a 69 GTS to look like my brothers, so I had to have both 68 and 69 since his had a 68 grill

Waaaaaay back in the very early '70's, I built a model of Charlie Allen's Saddleback Dodge '69 Dart Funny Car. Wish I still had it or could find the model at an 'affordable' price. The very few that I've seen lately are really expensive.
1/25 scale Dart GTS and Duster models are out there. Possibly alternate year bodies are available from resin casters for use with existing chassis/interior donors.

My stash includes the followig.
Amt 75 Dart Sport. (box lists it as a 75 Duster, go figure).
Way back original MPC 75 Dart Sport.(same as AMT re-release) Mine is the Convoy Chaser version with the Smokey lights and that goofy CB stuff.
Amt 71 Duster
Amt Petty kit car (75 Dart Sport)
Mpc petty kit car (70 Dart)
Revell Mr Norms 68 Dart.
Mpc 69 Cuda (got a couple of these)
I have more but have not dug into them. All are 1/25th scale. Some built and some not. I also have the following RESIN KITS.
1970 Dart 340 (uses Revell 69 Dart)
1971 Demon (uses Amt 71 Duster)
They are all out there on the market at you favorite hobby store or catch them at a plastic model swap meet at a fairground near you. We have several of them each year around here.
Chas.

ChazRam, Where did you get the resin 70 Dart at and how much is it? Can you still get them?
I have been looking for some thing like that for a long time so I can build my car in kit form.

I got my resin 1970 Dart 340 on ebay, I also have an original Ramchargers 1970 Dart funnycar.

Picture 311.jpg

Picture 312.jpg

Picture 313.jpg

Anyone know of a 64 or 65 Cuda kit out there on the market? I'd love to do a "dry run" to see what my real Cuda will look like in it's first incarnation.

Anyone know of a 64 or 65 Cuda kit out there on the market? I'd love to do a "dry run" to see what my real Cuda will look like in it's first incarnation.

64/65 barracuda model kits are very hard to come by,i have one here my dad built back in the day early 60,s,, then i came along and tried to modifiy it,,it um looks lime my real car today,,,premenition ??? lol

then i recently bought a built one off of e bay missing a hood for 12 bucks,, very hard to find never been a repop kit made,,

iv got quit a few of them revell makes a 68 dart gts and amt makes a 71 340 duster and a dart sport and and revvel a duster funny car
i can ttell you how many diffrent ways iv built the amt 340 duster kit

i have 3 of the funny car kits,,,use to have an unopened aurora 1/32 hemi under glass kit only one i ever seen,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back