Off to the Surgical Center!!!

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Hey guys as some of you may know I am getting a procedure done for the next couple of days to help relieve the pain I suffer from on a daily basis. I was rear ended sitting at a stop light June 5, 2010 and still have been treating by getting huge needles shoved in my spine, physical therapy, spinal decompression, and now my latest and greatest treatment....Manipulation Under Anesthesia. I really hope this works. Im still real sore from yesterdays session but Im leaving now for day 2. I go in, they knock me out with the anesthesia, I get stretched, twisted, pulled, bent, tied into a pretzel and any other technique you can think of while Im passed out. Because apparently you cannot endure the pain of half the stretches being done while conscious. I really hope this helps. Im 22 years old and need to get my life back together. Living like this I would not wish this on anybody. Hopefully all goes well and I get back into the swing of things soon. Well Im off, see ya later FABO

-Joe

Hay Joe :hello2: I sure hope this does the trick for you, Looking forward to your return and I will be keeping you and the doctors in my prayers that this will give a young gun his life back :eek:ccasion:
Stay strong and relax, The Anesthesia will do it's job on the relax part.

Best wishes to ya. My son injured his back in the Marines 10 years ago and still suffers with pain.

Doesnt' sound like any fun at all! I wonder how sore you are just from the treatment?
Prayers and best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

Nothing like a bit of pain to ruin ones day, Good Luck.....

Joe, I've enjoyed getting to know you since your arrival. I hope your procedure goes well and gives you all the relief you so badly need. Take it easy and let us know if you need anything! :-D

Wishing you the best!

I know what back pain is like and I sympathize with you.
I had an accident in 1983 when I lost the brakes on a water tanker truck and it tipped and rolled trying to make a corner. I still have occasional back problems. I've had treatment but not as rigorous as yours.

I look at it this way it could have been a lot worse.

All I can say is don't sign an agreement that absolves insurance company of the person that hit you from paying medical bills for your treatments form here on.
You may still need treatments as you get older.

Good luck and hope the treatments help.

Tom

thanks for all the support everyone. I sure hope I get better. Day 3 is finally done and I am sure glad it is. Im a little sore, but then again they tie me up like a pretzel so it comes with the territory. I am looking forward to start with some physical activity and really push myself back to normal health. I miss playing sports more than anything. So Im hoping by the end of the summer to be playing in some pick up games again. Any advice or maybe exercise routines anyone would recommend Im more than willing to try.
Thanks!
-Joe

I have the video set and you would be surprised how hard it is at first.
I like the swimming dragon for my neck and shoulder and I can do it with out watching my video, I double dare you to give it a try. The second Video is the video set I got about three years ago..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1foBfN1tSQ&feature=relmfu"]YouTube - ‪T'ai Chi Daily Practice DVD by Gaiam‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncHziAUvM8I"]YouTube - ‪Qigong Chinese Healing Art‬‏[/ame]

I have the video set and you would be surprised how hard it is at first.
I like the swimming dragon for my neck and shoulder and I can do it with out watching my video, I double dare you to give it a try. The second Video is the video set I got about three years ago..
YouTube - ‪T'ai Chi Daily Practice DVD by Gaiam‬‏

YouTube - ‪Qigong Chinese Healing Art‬‏

Thanks Memike Im finally starting to feel better and now have the ability to try new exercises and push myself a little more each day. Before you know it I will be in better shape than I ever was! Ill let you know how I make out attempting the exercises on the videos.

Prayers sent

Thanks you I appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers! I cant wait to get my life back together and start working on my mopars again lol

-
Back