Official Eary A-body Picture thread

-
Here's mine. I just picked it up in September. It hasn't run for ten years. I am slowly getting into it... rebuilding the carb now.

Cuda_1.jpg

Cuda_2.jpg

Engine_1.jpg

Form_S.jpg

from the day i bought it feb/06, to about nov/06 when i took it off the road and sold the rims to fund some resto costs..

1966Valiant2drpstb4iboughtit6.jpg

1966Valiant2drpstb4iboughtit3.jpg

PDR_0324.jpg

PDR_0325.jpg

1966Valiant2drpstb4iboughtit6.jpg

1966Valiant2drpstb4iboughtit3.jpg

PDR_0324.jpg

PDR_0325.jpg

Here's my first 65 Dart GT in 1969 and my current project awaiting install of 340 & 833.

Jims 65 Dodge Dart small.jpg

After installing new rear springssmall.jpg

dart4forte said:
Still working on it. Got the brakes and fuel lines plumbed. I should have the front end done by the 1st of the year

Updated the pic

MVC-012F.JPG

Here my 64
340/727/8 3/4 Completed 2000 Was in Mopar Collector`s Guide July 2001/Pocket Rocket.I`m getting ready to pull her back apart for a full rotissorie(msp) job.
18674803.jpg

28063499.jpg

18674803.jpg

28063499.jpg

ValiantDave, thats a sweet car, Im interested to know what colour that is. with those 2 shots it seems to change..

do you happen to have more photos?
[email protected]

Thanks
Jeff

ValiantDave

What's the scoop on the tires on back of your Valiant? How big, wheel size, offset or backspacing, what rear axle, brakes, springs moved, mini-tubs, etc? I'm trying to figure out how much I can stuff into the back fenders of my '64 Barracuda. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

:burnout:

Cavemanmoron,

I noticed the bag hanging on the drivers side inner fender, what is that for? Is it for the windshield washer? Mine has the bracket, but no bag. Curiosity.........

KaKo, Yo wagon iz kick'in...I'll be glad when mine iz a driver instead ov a project...I'm close...See'in yo'z look'in dat sharp makes me wanna git finished dat much more!!!....What color is it???....I kan't reely tell.......Rex

T-REX said:
KaKo, Yo wagon iz kick'in...I'll be glad when mine iz a driver instead ov a project...I'm close...See'in yo'z look'in dat sharp makes me wanna git finished dat much more!!!....What color is it???....I kan't reely tell.......Rex

Thanx!
Colour is 1990 audi's indigo perleffekt= dark blue pearl effect, it changes when the light hit it, direct sun it looks not so dark blue and little bit shady day it goes darker blue...
And the evening it looks black...

Well it finally warmed up enough on Sunday, Windchill only at at -20 Degrees Celcius, so I was able to take it for a short run for the first time in 2 weeks. It's been in the minus 40 Degrees range for TOOOOO long here in Sunny Winnipeg Manitoba !
To cold to take some current pictures... and almost too cold to work in the unheated garage . This picture was "pre-glass" and some other touches... still needs a bit of upholstery work.

DSC01439.JPG

DSC02814.JPG

redone  engine bay.jpg

engine bay drivers side.jpg

atshop1.jpg

Ken5124 that 65 sure is nice
Do you know what color that is?
And the up dated dash look's great.

KaKo I am always looking for an A body wagon.

Your 66 sure look's great Congratulations

Thanks, all.. Lot of great stuff on this site..
My color is 2000 Chrysler Amber Fire with a slight variant, almost the same as on a few Dakota's.
I ll post some new pictures, once It's warm enough. Much has changed since those pics.

-
Back