Official Eary A-body Picture thread

-
Here is the pic, I found one!!!!

MeNCuda.jpg

Robb

Here's mine, it's basically a daily driver that I hope to restore properly one day.

tintedcuda.jpg

tintedcuda4.jpg

You have to do it with the window removed from the car.

I actually used a second rear window (because mine was deeply scratched and etched badly from acid rain or chemicals or something). The replacement is a little scratched up too but much better than my original. I took the window it to a window tint place who swore they could do it in one piece. They didn't.

It's seamed in two places, down either side from top to bottom, right about where the curve is. You can't really see it from outside the car, but you can see it from inside. There's also a couple of small areas where the guy screwed up. Oh ya, also the dark tint (it's the darkest you can get, Limosine tint) makes any and all scratches/imperfections on the outside of the glass show up very visible, so the small scratches and a small nick show up like white.

But even with all these imperfections and problems, I love it! I'm tellin' ya, pretty much from the day I put that tinted window in people began to notice my car so much more and I got so much more feedback from strangers like "Hey, that's a cool car" and stuff like that I rarely got before.

It's so much temperature cooler too, unbelieveable.

wow , I thought this thread would be much bigger by now? Guess everyone is getting ready for the Holidays.

Robb

I haven't been around the web-site for a while. I put my Dart away for the winter and lost some ambition I guess. Here's my 66 GT driver. It was born 41 years ago today. Mike

1964 Valiant, 2 dr hardtop, factory 273 V8 car.
Built Jan 1964 in Los Angeles, CA.

ce44.jpg

100_0471Medium.JPG

abodyjoe,

Can you give me the particulars on the wheels & tires on that black Valiant? Any mods to make them fit? How much do the headers interfere with the front tires?

:burnout:

[QUOTE='64 Cuda]abodyjoe,

Can you give me the particulars on the wheels & tires on that black Valiant? Any mods to make them fit? How much do the headers interfere with the front tires?

:burnout:[/QUOTE]

nothing special.. factory big bolt wheels...

the fronts were just a stock 14" big bolt rim. with something like a 205/70-14 tire. they slightly hit the headders at full turn but it was barley noticable. they were custome made headders.

rear tires were something like a 215/70-15 on i think it was a 15X6 rim... stock wheelwells stock spring placement... had ss springs on it... it fit a 28X9 slick under it with a 15X7 rim from a diplomat...

Still working on it. Got the brakes and fuel lines plumbed. I should have the front end done by the 1st of the year

Attachments

• 64 dart painted 1.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,019
Here is a pic of my 65 Cuda, with 16 X 7's, trail fitting all suspesion parts before getting ready for primer.

cuda163.JPG

Ok, he is my 66 Dart. Has been in primer for 5 years now, hope to start working on it again soon. Plus my 65 Barracuda. It is just your daily driver, /6 auto. And then my 65 Dart veert which I need to do something with it soon. Need total floor replacement and some work on the 1/4's

I have owned it for 4 year's and I store a 360 worked up and a narrowed dana 60.
it hase been of the track for 16 month's now.
waiting for a good A body to put it in

8th mile.jpg

the 360 was going to go in this 63 signant 200. I hade to sell her 5 -20-06
bad move on my part

63gmail63.jpg

-
Back