Oh my gawd.......

-
Not too bad a price considering what the losers did to her.

I think it could be saved.

I thought the same thing spaz.:-k

I wonder how much filler is hid if any:scratch:. Why would some one do this to the car?
Maybe do better in the snow and get better gas milage.:poke:

He sure made a bad move on it.

They should be took out & horse-wipped! Im with spaz, I think it could be saved, a good donor car would be a must.

I'd like to see under hood pics and interior pics.....

Quick, Someone line that dumb *** up against the wall and shot him with several balls of his own ****, oh sorry poop.

:axe::axe::axe:

Terry

Don't we have a member or three from his area.:mrgreen:
Just think how many people went just to look at it.
or give him hell for the mess he made.:protest:

I think the seller watched too much of The Fast and the Furious, in one of the movies they take a mustang and do the same thing to it. The funny thing was, after doing the swap for the movie, the stunt drivers/drifters couldnt get the car to drift, so they used another mustang with a ford motor in it.

I saw this car on ebay couple years ago with more pics. Even the console and shifter from Mazda are in it.

thats gonna be a hard one to fix. i saw pics a while back of him building it. did alot of cutting. the entire mazda engine bay was grafted onto that car. let me see if i can find the pics.

found them.. you think you were sick before..lol

bamboo_and_yard_051.jpg

its_a_punkin_6-27-06_031.jpg

bamboo_and_yard_048.jpg

bamboo_and_yard_046.jpg

car_show_73105_030.jpg

its_a_punkin_6-27-06_026.jpg

MAZDACUDA_63_valiant_004.jpg

Impressed by the execution of the work and appalled by the desecration of a V8 Barracuda! Ohhh the horror!

What The Helllllllllll Is Wrong With People???!!!!a Mazda In A Cuda Dam White Trash Idots All That Work To Make It Junk Some People!!

Kinda like putting a honda engine on your Harley. Maybe the builder just has an overactive imagination or just way too much time on his hands.

That guy should be forced to turn in his man card and sell all his tools.

I agree, You gotta have a license to drive a car but they will sell a welder to anyone!!

This is one of those "It's not could ya....but should ya" moments

I'm gonna play devil advocate......((Install flame vest))

• I don't like the fact that it is Mazda....
  • I would like to have seen a Mopar-esque engine...

However....That took an incredible amount of work and fabrication.

:wack:Well you never know. Mabby he is working his way up to puting a Toyota engine-drive train in a Ferrari.:angry7:

-
Back