Ohhhhh my. Warning, don’t look

-
Hyup; looks like the treadmill is getting dustier by the second, and there are more clothes hanging on it than what are in the closet.
You know I just had a thought;
If I got to the point, where I needed help to
roll outta bed in the morning, and help to
put my underwear on, and needed
a special toilet;
Well, long before then, redflags and blow-horns would be speaking to me. shouting and screaming even.
I think I just figured out why Dad installed a Bidet into their private bathroom. Hyup. Mum was getting pretty round before she died.

Expandable clothes, what will they think of next........

@AJ/FormS , Do you have any gear ratio suggestion for this one? Does this require an overdrive or just stick with an automatic with a looser convertor?

@AJ/FormS , Do you have any gear ratio suggestion for this one? Does this require an overdrive or just stick with an automatic with a looser convertor?
I'd like to talk about the definition of horsepower; but I might get into trouble. My wife says I have a terrible sense of humor, so I have to pull back on the reins some....

Roll her over in flour to find the wet spot.

You've got to give her credit for being confident enough to wear it. Some people are happy with the way they look, and aren't going to worry about what others think.

You've got to give her credit for being confident enough to wear it. Some people are happy with the way they look, and aren't going to worry about what others think.
This is true. Some like it hot some like it cold some like it in pot 9 days old. I’m just not a one push and ride the wave guy

I’m not going to open it. But in the ads on A Bodies WTF is a magic poop. Do you say hocus pocus and you don’t have to wipe. Or does it pull a rabbit out of a hat or what

If she was wearin yellow, three dudes would jump in her thinkin she was a taxi cab.

07B6CC90-2605-43CF-B0F4-EC87A0CD1AB5.jpeg

-
Back