Oil pan and drag link

-

red 64 valiant

Reaction score
Discovered my oil pan has a crack need a new one 71 340 in a 65 valiant might need a center link also car was a 6 changed to 340 before i bought an center link just barely miss pan no signs of rubbing but super close. Any help

Center links are repoped for v-8 by firm feel inc $350 but used I have found are ridiculously priced so that figure doesn't look as bad compaired

Discovered my oil pan has a crack need a new one 71 340 in a 65 valiant might need a center link also car was a 6 changed to 340 before i bought an center link just barely miss pan no signs of rubbing but super close. Any help

Post a want ad on here for the V8 center link.

Center links are repoped for v-8 by firm feel inc $350 but used I have found are ridiculously priced so that figure doesn't look as bad compaired

Really? I wonder if that has to do with the part of the country you happen to be in? Or perhaps I've been super lucky. I have never paid more than $60.00. The last two I found cost me $40.00 each.

Thanks i figured they were repoped not a 100 percent i need one but it sure is close thanks for the help steve

Really? I wonder if that has to do with the part of the country you happen to be in? Or perhaps I've been super lucky. I have never paid more than $60.00. The last two I found cost me $40.00 each.
Well i guess i will look on here this is my winter project. Im not sure i really need one this one hasnt touched the pan but it is really close so thought while changing the pan would put a new one on thanks for the help

-
Back