oil pan with alterkation advice

-

wracks71

Reaction score
i am taking the duster to bill reilly next weekend and we are installing his four link rear and an alterkation. my question is,what oil pan are you guys using that clears the rack and pinion? bill was saying that every car he has done has been different. i am running a 380 hp 360 mopar crate motor. if anybody is running the same engine and has an alter-k any help would be appreciated.

i am taking the duster to bill reilly next weekend and we are installing his four link rear and an alterkation. My question is,what oil pan are you guys using that clears the rack and pinion? Bill was saying that every car he has done has been different. I am running a 380 hp 360 mopar crate motor. If anybody is running the same engine and has an alter-k any help would be appreciated.
Factory pan on a 340, in a 69 Dart.BTW Did You see the artwork for the graphics on your car?

Attachments

• SIDE-MOTOR.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 236
i'm just running a stock 360 pan

were your ears ringing this week? bill reilly and i were talking about you. my oil pan worked! so just so everybody knows,a factory MAGNUM crate motor oil pan will work with the alter-k.

He has to get his dart done.. Thats going to be a bad *****....

I would love to cruise those roads down there..

-
Back