Ok - Help me out a little everyone.

-
Cuda66 said:
Hey Joey, If your interested, My neighbor is considering selling his 1974 Lincoln Mark IV. It was given to him by Lincoln for his design work on the car & is a R&D car.

Got my interest brad - I know alot of people on www.lincolnvscadillac.com that might be interested if I wasnt......any pics?

Not any right now, I'll get some.
It's Cream w/ blue leather & 460, He says it has options on it that weren't available on it. I've lived here for 7 years and only know of two times it's been out of the garage, Once last year when he asked me to get it running for him (new battery) and the next week he took it to the dealership to have the leaky master cylinder fixed.

I'm Kevin 30 years old,single (ladies feel free to PM me:evil2: )i live just outside Shamokin,Pa.(it's not the end of the world but we can see it from here!)
I'm a life long Mopar guy,my dad bought a 69 RR new in 69 which is now owned by my brother and he is doing a rotisserie restoration.
Anyhow i got my first A-body when i was 15,a 70 Dart 318 auto.,yellow with black interior(i been hooked on A's ever since!) that i paid $300 for,being young and dumb i sold it a few years later.#-o
I now own a 72 Scamp 340 auto. 3.23 sure-grip,also have a 71 Duster that i am building into a big-block street brawler!
As for why i'm here i was a member on moparts for a very short time when i clicked on Adam's link for this board,i liked what i saw,joined and have been here ever since!:headbang:
I have been lucky enough to meet 2 fellow member's John(Fastback340) and Jack(CoyoteJack) both great guys!
I'm hoping to meet a few more members at Carlisle this year!:toothy9:

OK lets give this a try. Name is Ron. Will be 49 years old in July. Married for 22 years with 2 sons. Ron Jr who is 19 and owns my old Dart. Tim is almost 17 and owns the SRT-4. Me I own the 63 Ply Sport Fury that should be back on the road late this summer. I am a full fledge Mopar muscle car nut. I live , eat and breath Mopar muscle cars of the 60's and 70's plain and simple. I love driving them , working on them and drag racing them. I live in Balt Md and have been here all my life. I am an auto tech for a living and have been one since 1974. I have been at the same Dodge Dealer for 20 years and am a Dodge Master Tech. I work on everything we get in but specialize in electrical and do alot of the computer and trans work on the new Mopars. I am also our only trained Viper tech ! So I have driven over 20 Vipers but no worry as my sons Dart is faster. I used to bracket race a 340 Dart back in the late 70's and early 80's. It was a 340 with a 4-speed and ran 11.90's best. I rolled it 6 times in 1982 and got a helicopter ride to shock trauma as I had internal bleeding and broken bones. Got married in 1983 and had kids in 86 and 88. Helped the wife raising family and then bought my 72 Dart in 95. Put a mild 383 in it and got it on the road in 97. It ran 12.30's @ 110 and when my buddy offered me the 63 in 2003 I had to have it as I have always loved 63 Max Wedge cars. Sold the Dart to my oldest son Ron Jr. We dropped a 400 in it and I went racing with both sons 3 weeks ago. Ron Jr ran 11.60's in the Dart and Tim's SRT-4 ran 12.80's. I am getting close to 50 and have gotten aurthitas real bad in the last year or so. Its slowed me down alot and I take pain pills every day as it gets to hurting real bad. But I try to enjoy life the most I can. My only hobby is muscle cars and some drag racing as I enjoy that and spending time with my family as I love my wife and kids very much.
Hope I did not bore anyone to much ! Oh I also enjoy talking about Mopars and muscle car on the computer. Ron

I am Tim and 28 and from Elkhorn, Wisconsin (little over an hour from the northern burbs of Chicago). I work in a high end custom cabinet shop. We are a small little shop but we have lots of cool tech. I do everything from building cabinets, to setting up and programming CNC Machines, to Kitchen design and layout out and over see production. I am unmarried but I have a girl friend and she has lived with me for several years now. We also have a Yellow Lab name Rusty, he is like our little boy! I also own my own house! Along with my 02 Dakota and 2 A-bodies proof that busting your *** for the man pays off! Some of my other hobbies are computer gaming, fishing and hunting, Radio controled trucks, and woodworking.

My Rides are:
74 Dart Sport
71 Duster
2002 Dakota 4x4 SXT

You can find out more info about them on my site, just click my sig. I don't have anything about the duster up yet though!

Name's Bruce, 43 years old. I design, operate and sell stage lighting systems for a living, - signed up here a long time ago then lost my password.

Seems I figured out what it was...:mrgreen:

The car is a 1972 Demon, 318/auto. The plan is to install the 340/4sp from my Dart Sport along with a fresh 8 -3/4 a friend built for me. Currently it's a 38,000 mile driver with no rust. It was originally a little old lady car, and I am the third owner.

My wife and I live in our own home. We have no children, but enjoy the company of our pets.

Not A Duster said:
Name's Bruce, 43 years old. I design, operate and sell stage lighting systems for a living, - signed up here a long time ago then lost my password.

.:mrgreen: .

Noda is that you?

My name is John and I'm married to a wonderful lady named Amy whom lets me indulge in all my hobbies with total support. I'm a technician for a local Nissan dealer here in Queens, NY. I'm also a collector/builder of scale model cars and used to play bass in various bands for over 25yrs. After owning several Barracudas years ago I got into Hot Rod VW's 20 yrs. ago and have owned some scarey-fast Rabbits and Beetles over the years. When everyone "discovered" Hot Rod small cars I got back into V-8 muscle.

My current long term project is a `68 Formula S Fastback that I converted over to 4 spd. and swapped in a 360 / 6 bbl. combo. Currently the engine is back out of the car after the cam disintergrated and filled the engine with metal shavings. Body & paint will come later....

And yes, I don't like the new board....initially. It IS growing on me though. But the last time I had something grow on me I had it professionally removed
Headz.gif

Ok, Iam Michael and a 37 years old. Iam driving a 1972 Dart. A swiss made one. Originally equiped with 318/904, now with a myself built 340. My first Mopar... Found on Ebay.nl while looking for a chevy nova or chevelle. Restoring process started 2001 and the main process ended last year. Then I started the funny things like subframe connectors and all that electrical stuff with one wire Alternator (BMW Bosch), Trunk mounted Battery, better charging system, and on and on....

I have it all on my page in the Dodge section.

During that I built a 340 for a friends Charger - maybe I restore the hole car (if he got the money)

Greetings from Germany,
Michael

Buschi340 said:
I have it all on my page in the Dodge section.

I tried your web page, but it's in a, like.... foreign language! ;-)

Cool site even without an interpetor. What alternator did you use from a BMW and what's the output? Belt size? Pulley? I'm planning on upgrading my electrical system and need ideas.

Thanks!

My real name is Eric, I'm 33, married for almost three years to Michelle and have a new baby girl as of the 13th of April named Heather Michelle. We have two black labs, both three years old named Swinger (boy) and Riley (girl) that we have fun taking up to MN to swim. I have been into Mopars since I was about 15 and have had Cudas, Chargers, Road Runners and Mostly Darts. My first car was a 70 318 Dart Swinger my grandmother bought new and gave to me when I turned 16. I wrecked it after enjoying it for about a year and a half. I currently have four 70 Swingers, a 68 340 GTS and a 68 GTX. One looks nice, the rest are taking up space here and there. I'm somewhat tired of dealing with them so I have been taking sort of a break for awhile. I tried real hard to buy a GSS car and after the guy teased me with it for awhile, he decided not to sell. After that I decided to dabble in vintage BMX and Freestyle bikes like the ones I used to fool around with when I was a kid. I have aquired six bikes over the last month (three NOS) and I'm having fun burning the beer off my belly with them. I also have two vintage Triumph motorcylces I hope to fix up some day. I like FABO since it cuts most of the B & E body crap out of the menu. I love A-bodies!

Oh yeah, I work as a FF/Paramedic, for past five years. I have been doing it a total of 14 years. Before working full time in EMS, I was an RV technician and then a GM mechanic (job security).

FASTBACK340 said:
I tried your web page, but it's in a, like.... foreign language! ;-)

Cool site even without an interpetor. What alternator did you use from a BMW and what's the output? Belt size? Pulley? I'm planning on upgrading my electrical system and need ideas.

Thanks!

English is foreign for me... ;)

The alternator is out of a 325i E30 BMW. Output is about 85A. Im not sure by now, but something in that range (not less). Beltsize is metric (10mm width). Pulley on the crank is stock mopar, on alternator is stock BMW. Its an easy swap. I made the same on a Charger with an alternator from a peugeot...;)

Ask if you have questions...

ooops, I forgot: Same Alternator on my daily chebby s10. Just put the chebby pulley (serpentine belt) on the Bosch Alternator. Did it 5 years ago and its still working well ...

ok i am Mikael most call me Micke i am 23years old have a girlfriend and a dog i am from sweden my duster 73 is the firts car i bought i even drove it in the winter wish gave me some rustproblems later on.. i have never ever even had the thought of leaving some kind of carproblem to someone else i have always done it myself thats just the way i like it;) something else anyone wants to know?

I'm Dave Flugum from Austin, Mn area married to my wonderful wife Roxxy! We have two great kids Beth is 12, and Jordan is 9! We also have Brutus our 7 year old Boxer-StBernard He's such a baby! We're trying to buy the home we currently rent, hopefully soon it'll be ours! I own a 74 Space Duster 360 (folddown rear seat and security panelbetween passengers and trunk) With optional sunroof. It needs a lot of work but it's worth saving in IMO! I bought Roxxy a 93 Shadow ES vert with 3.0 V6/ auto. Gotta pay some bills and then hopefully get it out of storage. The Duster has front end issues and the loud pedal is way too tempting to drive it LOL! Hopefully it can come home soon also. I know quite a few of the guys here from moparnuts.com and this is a great site. Welcome to the board Joey and good luck with finding the right Mopar!

Dave

My name is Tony, and I'm relatively new to the board. I'm 44, and married to a great woman who likes our cars as much as I do. In fact, she's named them both.I joined up when I bought my '69 Dart, back in November of last year. I also have a '74 Challenger, Plum Crazy, 416 sb/ 727. My first mopar was a 1972 Demon 340/4 speed that my brother now owns.

I was born in Chicago, and until I was eight years old, we lived 1/2 block from Mr. Norm's Grand-Spaulding Dodge. As far back as I can remember, my family owned Chrysler products, until the mid-70's. My first ride in a muscle car was when my parents bought a new 1969 Swinger 340 (my mom had to have a red car, and the only other one on the dealer's lot was a four-speed Super Bee, but she couldn't drive a stick).

I'm Spencer, college student owning a 73 Duster and an 88 Dakota...not having any money for either at the moment.

I also run www.dhmotorsports.net and its corresponding forum, which is just a general performance forum for all types of cars...anything is welcome from muscle cars to rice, as long as they are interested in performance.

The A-body stable at my house:
1969 Barracuda Drag Car
1973 Duster 340 strip/street car under construction
1973 Dart Sport soon to be 318 former /6 car, gonna be a cruiser

My name is Stan. I live in Michigan.I work at DCX, machine repairman there.I have 4 kids 3 are girls 1 boy.I have a 05 2500 ram,95 2500 van,71 demon,71 duster, still under construction. ONE DAY!!

My name is Mike also, And I was born in Sacramento Calf in 1958.
No schooling for me just a very fast and enjoying life with family learning how get by.
I lived in labor camps till about sixteen working in the fields picking strawberries,apples,cherries,pairs,plums,tomatos,cucumbers,exetra.
I new my way around a car,truck or tractor by the time I was 8 years old.
I used to race 1/8 mile tracks here with a 70 barracuda,73challenger.
I have been married for 28 years and she still wants it. :blob:
I have two great sons I will do almost anything for but now that they are 24 and 26 years old that list has gottin shorter.
My oldest gave me my first grandchild a little angel called Macy Ray 6 weeks old.
I have had a mopar of some kind all my life. As of now I have a v8 Dakota and a Grand cherokee,A 71 complete 440 a narrowed dana 60 and a fresh 360 waiting for the next A body to come along.
I found this site looking for parts for my 63 Valiant and met some great people here that has showed me how to use this computer and enjoy my time here.
I am retired but not by choice. Get your education and don't play with insecticides.
I will change my avatar when I get that new A bodie.
I enjoy making music, Yep just a drumer and sing a bit and I sure do like fishing here in Arkansas. Well that is me plain and simple the way the babes like it :downtown:
Thanks for letting me stay here and do what I do Joey and Adamr.

ok I will be as brief as I can. I guess this is my 4 th mopar, but probably the only cool one I have had, the list consisted of:

84 daytona Turbo
86 Dodge Ram Van
84 Plymouth Caravelle (318 2bbl)
66 barracuda

The cuda is in reasonable shape, and is a driving project car. It has a rebuilt Slant six motor and a rebuilt 904. I am planning to convert to a 2bbl carb and dutra duals this summer.

I live in Calgary Alberta (Thats in Canada) and work as a Recruiter/Account Manager, seeking Engineers and designers for Oil & Gas Projects.

I am 32 years old Today \\:D/ and have been happilly Married now for just over 2 years. We have a wonderfull little boy who is one (13.5 months if you ask my wife) His name is Caius. A dog named Jake (1/2 Pug 1/2 Boston Terrier) and a fat cat named Shade (should probably be changed to Eclipse).

Robb Adams

MeNCuda.jpg

-
Back