OK, "itchy boots" don't ask, sheer boredom, etc, WTF are these??

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So try to pay attention LOLOL. Somehow some weeks ago I came across "ItchyBoots" who is a young lady on a POS bike traveling around the back alleys of the world. Hell I wouldn't go to some of these places if I had half a dozen Marines......ARMED Marines....along with

Itchy Boots

"Downtown" Lampa, Peru

so in her last couple of vids she is in a big hurry to GIFO of Bolivia, but it doesn't seem to me Peru looks much better. AND she was trying to beat feet from wherever it was in Peru to some place called Lampa Peru, because, I guess, "it's somehow better."

The question is, WTF are these towers? antennas? Left over re-bar from a build gone wrong? Lightning rods? There are all over this back-water-Sheethole of a town

Google Maps

lampa1.jpg

So try to pay attention LOLOL. Somehow some weeks ago I came across "ItchyBoots" who is a young lady on a POS bike traveling around the back alleys of the world. Hell I wouldn't go to some of these places if I had half a dozen Marines......ARMED Marines....along with

Itchy Boots

"Downtown" Lampa, Peru

so in her last couple of vids she is in a big hurry to GIFO of Bolivia, but it doesn't seem to me Peru looks much better. AND she was trying to beat feet from wherever it was in Peru to some place called Lampa Peru, because, I guess, "it's somehow better."

The question is, WTF are these towers? antennas? Left over re-bar from a build gone wrong? Lightning rods? There are all over this back-water-Sheethole of a town

Google Maps

View attachment 1715495717

looks like rebar

I had to go to Crete on a business trip about 10 years ago. Almost all of the "new build" residences on the island had lengths of rebar sticking up out of the walls around the perimeter of the building just like in the pic.
We found out later that they show the building isn't yet completely finished - waiting for a second story to be added - so it's taxed as "under construction" rather than a finished residence.

I had to go to Crete on a business trip about 10 years ago. Almost all of the "new build" residences on the island had lengths of rebar sticking up out of the walls around the perimeter of the building just like in the pic.
We found out later that they show the building isn't yet completely finished so it's taxed as "under construction" rather than a finished residence.

I should have realized. YEARS ago I worked for a local Lennox dealer, I did the service work and installs on AC/R related. ANY way we worked on this gigantic lake home, I go up there one morning, and here's the sheetrocker WALLING OFF THE STAIRS. Yup. Tax savings

-
Back