Ok it's Friday what weekend projects are you working on

-
I went and bought 2 340'S today. And a wieland intake manifold.

I just had to ask? 2 S's? How in the world does that happen??????????????

Here is what I got done. Scored these Colt Signs off CL, Colt Project sits in the garage. Tomorrow the 170 goes on the engine stand for tear down and off to machine shop!

Attachments

• IMG_6241_35.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_6242_35.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_6243_35.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_6246_35.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_6244_35.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 193
Went to my Aunts funeral on today, tomorrow I have to get the generator oil changed and put away. We have power again!!! Then my Nephew s jeep took out the water pump(he changed that) but it over heated and we think it took out the head gasket. So that is the weeks project. I might be leaning on you guys for advice..

Making subframe connectors for my '70 Dart. Have a 10' section of .083" wall 2"x3" box channel waiting to installed.

Another weekend of fun and games. Brought my wife home today she had achilles surgery Wednesday and did not do good with the Anesthesia. So they held her over and I stayed withHer. while we were away my niece stayed and took care of the cats, good thing. Apparently there was an electrical power surge yesterday and when she saw the lights flicker she shut off the main. Two of my neighbors homes caught fire one is a total loss. This is the third time in just over a year. Thinking about buying surge protecters in bulk.

I have been searching for those equations all day. Thanks Rani. Now I can get the Dart put away, replace the brake line on my Cherokee, service the emergency generators, run some Sta-bil thru all the mowers,rototillers, change the oil in the wifes car, make a spot in the shop to get the boat in after I winterize it,remodel the bathroom, and then I guess I'll start in on the wifes list.

Got to get some throttle linkage going as well as some SS Radiator houses redone correctly !! Cheetah Shifter installed in console and hooked up,O/D unit wired up !! Dash panels fine tuned to fit !! Then it's past time to get Christmas going outside if we're ever goin to get it all up !!! Thank God for Teenageers who can use some spending money !!!

IMG_0514.jpg

i think i will chase the mrs. around the house..**note to self*** dont buy her new sneakers or you will never catch her...

I am going to try and put the chrome back around my windshield tonight (with out scratching my paint or loosing my cool).

Tomorrow Morning I am going to play with my new AVS.

I have a date with a cutie at a Stir Crazy Chinese place then off to a movie - Wish me luck!

Cleaning out my Duster's fuel tank and installing a new sender/pickup unit along with a new fuel filler tube to tank seal. Yea. :-|

weather permitting,finishing the tail pipes on my 3" exhaust and possibly swapping my ultraflows for race bullets.

I never know what I am doing from one minute to the next,but chances are I will be working on one of my trucks.

70 VW beetle wheel cylinders & master cyl, and finish the sure grip 4 the 66 dart. Supposed to snow here, so indoor projects 4 sure.

Snow tires on the Caliber,....Emissions testing on momma's Poncho,...Wash the Sandy and Nor'easter debris offa my Ram...Finish the leaves in the yard, and the branches from Sandy,...More sanding and primer on the Spacer,...surprise b'day party for my cuz,...and on Sunday, Me and My (Firehouse) Crew are going to a Veterans Day Ceremony,....Maybe catch the race with some 12 oz curls...

Car wise I'm going to start putting the 318 back together. Non car stuff, my band has a show tonight and Saturday night then a small comic book convention Sunday

-
Back