Ok,.this is different. Sure grip rear??

-
sorry i see thats a gm term . blow that one out of my head as well , so sure grip or trac-lok / powr - lok do to dana's r/e options .

I have a regular customer who calls MSD stuff "MSDS". I pulled him to the side one day and told him it is "MSD" and what it stands for.

Real nice guy. Owns his own construction company. He's building a 68 Firebird convertible with a big block Chevy. He hangs out with the local county car club. He actually came over recently and fixed a spot in our roof that was leaking and didn't charge us a dime.

I told him what I did because I didn't want a nice guy sounding like an idiot when he was around more car guys. That's all this was about.

Saab: Saab XWD eLSD. I never knew that Saab referred their aaaa twin pulling rear thinkamajig a XWD elLSD! Nor do I care! That's not the LSD I remember back in the 60's!

I have a regular customer who calls MSD stuff "MSDS".

I want some o' that Material Safety Data Sheet ignition equipment!

(Nex time you meet someone, smile big, raise your open hand, and say "MSDS!". You'll sound almost like you're speaking Spanish.)

I want some o' that Material Safety Data Sheet ignition equipment!

(Nex time you meet someone, smile big, raise your open hand, and say "MSDS!". You'll sound almost like you're speaking Spanish.)

LOL

I pulled a complete 8 3/4 3.23 sure grip out of a 4 door six cylinder '68 Dart. Had the tow package.

-
Back