Old Dodge Trucks

-
Here's my '77 shortly after I bought it a couple months ago. 440 with A/T and A/C. 8" Skyjacker lift with Goodyear Military 37" tires now.

The second photo was a few weeks ago after I got rid of the Super Swampers. I liked the looks of it with the Swampers, but I am glad they are somebody else's now.

I just replaced both the outside mirror heads yesterday. Still got a lot of other little things to do to it.

I still say that's a killer club cab Brad ! :thumbup:

Got rid of my Chebby R30 in favor of this 92 D250 with the infamous 5.9 Hummin Cummins A/T w 190K. Practically stole it !! Rebuilt the front end and lifted it 3in in the front and 2in in the back. These pics are at stock height. Will post more later. Aim is to have it painted 2004 Ram Dark Slate Grey this winter and put on some bigger , maybe 18in Black wheels and tires. Has Straight 5in exhaust !! It's a Beast !!

^^^ Wrote that back in Dec. Here are pics of before and after. Call it a minor retoration perhaps. The new color is 2004 Ram Truck PDR. Just got the bedliner spayed in last week. Ready to roll/haul now!!

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 657
  • 003.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 685
  • 001.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 671
  • 009.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 684
  • 011.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 672
  • 004.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 670
  • 005.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 675
  • 022.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 657
^^^ Wrote that back in Dec. Here are pics of before and after. Call it a minor retoration perhaps. The new color is 2004 Ram Truck PDR. Just got the bedliner spayed in last week. Ready to roll/haul now!!

If it's possible to love a truck, I think I'm in :heart: ! Beast is right!!!

Love me some old trucks! I've been a Chevy man all my life (and still am!;)), but I've been looking recently for a layer sweptline with slanty power to operate as a shop truck for me.?only really need a half ton, but striking out as of now. Here's a neat dually I've been eyeing up, but I don't need anything this big:

00F0F_fFuFakwBcry_600x450.jpg

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/4518929699.html

the older cummins with reasonable miles.... compared to the crazy price of a new, ya they can be steals, I think, I have 1 95 1 ton cummins bought new, 170,000.miles.. had 88,89,91 1 ton cummins yrs ago too. love them!!!! yea that straight exhaust is music man!!!!! LOL
I;ve seen people put 400-500,000 mi on the old 12 valve, the engine still great but the body fell apart!!! really....

I've had a few over the years. Some I don't have pictures of.

First one, a 65 D-100, Slant with 3 speed, converted to NP435. That truck went to many a junkyard all over Texas, with a friend, always looking for 65 or 66 Dart parts back in the 80s.
Second one, 67 W-200, original slant and NP435. Converted to a mild 273 that would just scream in this old truck. Truck was Orange, with a sticker in the back window, "The Great Pumpkin". A friend of my brother's finally bought it from the guy I sold it to, in the late 80s, and still owns it to this day, I'm told.

A rash of newer Cummins trucks, before settling back on early Cummins trucks.
This 93 I bought from the original owners son, and had it for a few years.
http://s279.photobucket.com/user/ddprcc/media/1993250/trucklift4.jpg.html

This is a 93 Ramcharger, I stuffed a Cummins driveline and 3/4 axles under. Someone wanted it worse than me, so I sold it for $$$$.

Here are both together
http://s279.photobucket.com/user/ddprcc/media/2010 pics/trucks_1.jpg.html

Then this 92 Crewcab(85 cab), became available, and I've owned it for over 4 years. People ask me all the time if I want to sell it.

http://s279.photobucket.com/user/ddprcc/media/Crewcab/crew77_zps11a0f291.jpeg.html

Is 12 years old enough? 2002 2500 Diesel four wheel drive. Towing package, camper package.Two owner, 100,000 miles. Loaded up. all options except heated seats and power mirrors..

Attachments

• 02 dodge truck 018.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 465
  • 02 dodge truck 013.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 468
  • 02 dodge truck 006.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 468
  • 02 dodge truck 002.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 467
  • 02 dodge truck 001.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 475
How about these old Dodge Trucks: http://fargo.craigslist.org/cto/4497458543.html

this is a 68 dodge truck with a good Harsh rigid lift 2 stage hoist and good 9.00 20 tires. I think the engine is a 360 from a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba. Engine condition is not known, haven't started since 2003. I will be scraping the truck out this summer so if interested let me know. I will take offers on parts. Tires on the truck- 4 radial, 4 driver grip, 2 on front are no radials. I do also have 2 radials not mounted that I was going to put on the front. total of 12 9.00 20 tires. Call seven zero one 403-0752

I think it would be great to get one of these old trucks, and put a modern Cummins in it - either the 5.9 or the 6.7!

Attachments

• 68 500-2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 461
  • 68 500-1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 463
Or one of these old trucks: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4539182849.html

Very unique, dry vehicle that would make a great restoration project for someone!
No engine.
Call with any questions or interest.

Get one of these - put in a Cummins engine - get a car trailer and join the For a Bodies transportation network. Sounds like fun to me! Just need the funds.

Attachments

• Dodge Tow-1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 462
  • Dodge Tow-2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 448
  • Dodge Tow-3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 447
Some really nice rigs guys!

I am doing a '69 right now and was wondering about the Rad support colors. I know the lower is body color but is the whole thing body color or is the top blacked out like this one:

Is the engine side body color or black???

Thanks! Trying to get this original looking.

Some really nice rigs guys!

I am doing a '69 right now and was wondering about the Rad support colors. I know the lower is body color but is the whole thing body color or is the top blacked out like this one:

Is the engine side body color or black???

Thanks! Trying to get this original looking.

I wish I could help you but I have no idea. I was out at a junkyard picking parts off a couple old sweptlines last week, if I was paying attention I would have the answer. Go to sweptline.org , there will be answers for you over there. Cheers

Oh man ! I gotta get my Warlock out to the track this year ! NICE lil Red ! Is it yours ?

Thanks a lot. Ya Dad and I share seat time. I haven't had the money to race too much lately so I'm usually the camera man.

We had some fun this weekend but Dad went out with a 0.002 red light.

We will be at MMW @ Norwalk in the fall.

Thanks a lot. Ya Dad and I share seat time. I haven't had the money to race too much lately so I'm usually the camera man.

We had some fun this weekend but Dad went out with a 0.002 red light.

We will be at MMW @ Norwalk in the fall.

You are "VERY" welcome ! I love hot rod trucks ! Yah money is always an issue . That's one of the reasons why I have to sell my Dart . Because I want to concentrate on the Warlock and making that lil 440 go as good as I can and still keep it 100 % streetable . Are there any threads any were on your lil Red so I can check it out ?

Man I love all of these old trucks! I was hoping to get in on the old truck game over the weekend but the traveling logistics didn't work out to get to the truck.

I miss my 81 D150, it was a \6 with the OD 4 speed. Averaged 20+ highway.

-
Back