Old expressions that no longer apply

-
I used the expression 'good enough for the girls I go out with' when talking to a young engineer at work. He had never heard of it but thought it was quite funny. My wife doesn't think its funny at all. :rolleyes:

I used the expression 'good enough for the girls I go out with' when talking to a young engineer at work. He had never heard of it but thought it was quite funny. My wife doesn't think its funny at all. :rolleyes:
SAME HERE!

The parts store/machine shop I worked for when I was a kid had a plexiglass sheet covering the parts counter with business cards and cool stuff under it. My favorite one was a picture of an open casket that said above it "Flip Top Box For Smokers". LOL

Last edited:
Regular or Ethyl .
Ethyl if she's working. LOL
Bob Segar used the following as song lyrics... "Hey watch where you're going. Step light on old toes. Because unless you've been beside a man, you don't know who he knows".
Any elaboration on that would fall under the "PRIVATE" debt mentioned above.

''Fix up an A or B-Body, there's lots of parts in the junkyards everywhere for cheap...''

When is kids would ask Mom what’s for dinner on of her standard answer’s was fried fart’s and egg shells

-
Back