Old for sale ads

-
And has the op started a "want ad"?? In the CORRECT forum??:wtf: :BangHead:
Wheres the piss n moan emoji?

Piss...
wetting-pants.gif

Moan...
cursin.gif

Dan, you need to spend some time "wandering around" here. This subforum wasnt just created. Been here for years. Put the phone down and use a laptop. You will see what all is on here, then use your phone. Also turn phone sideways. It may broaden the screen.
My post got moved to a section that doesn't even exist. I've never seen the title before where I found it

Notice that I'm the only one who is listed on here. That's why I don't think it even exists or it was just invented.

I guess, right now I really don't care. I have a brother who's dying from cancer so I may not be thinking so clear and I never claimed to be perfect. Seems like a lot of guys here think that everything is funny.
i feel for you and your brother, i lost my dad to that horrible disease a while back and my step mum's recently been given 1-2 years left too.
nobody here is making fun, i guess we all just try to keep a positive, glass half full attitude is all. there's always someone out there that's worse off than you or me. regards, neil.

i feel for you and your brother, i lost my dad to that horrible disease a while back and my step mum's recently been given 1-2 years left too.
nobody here is making fun, i guess we all just try to keep a positive, glass half full attitude is all. there's always someone out there that's worse off than you or me. regards, neil.
Sorry to hear that about your dad and your mom. I think that laughter is actually what we ( me ) all need in life. If I offended anyone, I sorry about that. I agree that when we think that we have it bad all we have to do is look around us. Thanks Neil for the kind words, it's awesome when someone that you don't even know cares.

-
Back