Old Skool FABO Members.....

-
old school or old goat, some of us are probably both.

I like everyone else have been boating it, fishing, helping my 13 y/o son add on to his dirt bike track. Not got a lot done to the car. Starting back on the car on Monday after work.

:-D It's like Old Home Week around here!! Nice to see most of the familiar faces / fonts and to know they're still around.

As a 2005 recruit and FABO Member #641, I'm definitely Old Skool. It's been a rather crappy year and a half for the most part with way too much personal BS drama to bother mentioning but I still try to check in and post when I can.

I'm still bustin' my backside doing what I do turning old car parts into artwork and trying mostly in vain to catch up (now with 23 jobs in line despite the lateness of the car show season). I did get to spend some time working on MY OWN CAR -- can ya believe it??? first time in a few years! -- and it's sporting a different and much more streetable custom intake this week.

[ame]http://youtu.be/pjahVSBPmNw[/ame]

I'll be checking in on the family reunion ... it's great to see ya all. :-D

Leanna...nice to hear a voice connected to that lovely pic in your sig!....and, I did catch a glimpse of y'all between the hood and cowl just before you flashed 'er up!....WoooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Darwin! But I think Slimer sounds better ... :-D and he doesn't need a hair cut as badly as his mom does. LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOO...you can't cut that gorgeous red hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes....Slimer sounding great....I think he needs a "b*lls-to-the-wall" run!!!!

Been here since 2004, don't post that much but check in almost every day. Just checked my number as per Jack's instructions, #129...old school....or just plain old...

:-D It's like Old Home Week around here!! Nice to see most of the familiar faces / fonts and to know they're still around.

As a 2005 recruit and FABO Member #641, I'm definitely Old Skool. It's been a rather crappy year and a half for the most part with way too much personal BS drama to bother mentioning but I still try to check in and post when I can.

I'm still bustin' my backside doing what I do turning old car parts into artwork and trying mostly in vain to catch up (now with 23 jobs in line despite the lateness of the car show season). I did get to spend some time working on MY OWN CAR -- can ya believe it??? first time in a few years! -- and it's sporting a different and much more streetable custom intake this week.

http://youtu.be/pjahVSBPmNw

That sounds great! :thumleft: :heart:

I think the offy intake is better than the holley... :thumleft:

(Put a molded upper radiator hose on that!!! I hate those "flex hoses"....) :banghead:

Girlie, you know I love you......but you GOTTA lose that horrid upper radiator hose and get a molded one. Those accordion things are for chevys.

It sounds mega gnarly. I love it.

http://youtu.be/pjahVSBPmNw

Well I have been "A" body less for a few years now. May be picking up a Dart this weekend to join a few "B" bodies. We will see!

I've been a member since 04 and am 72. I read forabodiesonly every morning. If I were a better typist I would post more. Most have never been to Lions, San Fernando or San Gabriel. I built my 67 cuda, my 60 Dodge Phoenix long ram car. 273 marine engine ski boat and my 440 D200 66 Truck. I don't have enough experience to help many of the young dudes on the site. I also forgotten more than I knew!!

Got tired of a member constantly pointing out my behavior that was not mod correct. Took a lot of fun out of it for me. I quietly watch now and make an occasional post when someone does a outstanding job on a project or needs some friendly advice. Ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

What's up with that?

-
Back