Old wife New TTI headers

-

tekslk

Reaction score
My wife of 28 years who hates spending money on old cars just told me tonight to get the tti cramic headers and put them on while Im changing the heads. What a surprise, I think I will keep her awhile longer. I also take back everything bad I ever said about her.

Anything she wants at this point. Believe it or not she never ask for anything.

This reminds me of the saying. I Wear the pants, she just tells me when to put them on.

Ah she calls me up to spend 20 bucks shes cheap, she saves, I spend.

I would say you have a keeper tekslk :glasses7: So continue running her bath
and doing house work :D Congratulations 28 years wow :glasses7:
So be sure to thank Mrs. tekslk from all the husbands here :cheers:

mine did the same few years back
when I built the 408

she aint cheap but know when and where to spend her money
by the same way mine to

Mine is similar in things. Never wants anything for herself. I ask her what she wants for Christmas and she says a vacuum! WTF?!?!
I don't care. Her ya go hunny, 1 brand spankin new Dyson. Ya happy now?!?

She says, Yep! Thank you hunny!!!

She has 1 sister married and 1 sister single and looking, they came from a poor family and take care of what they have. If she can put up with me for 28 years this marriage might just work out. I owe her big right now because my extra car money was getting low.

Well i would keep her and now do something special for her ! And not just some flowers. Put some thought into it.....

I sorta mis-read the title of your post. I was thinking she gave you an ultimatum, and you chose the headers over her... Glad that wasn't the case here. Money problems / disagreements are prolly one of the main reasons for marital problems. Glad to hear all is well on the homefront. Take good car of her, man. She sounds irreplaceable.

Mine is similar in things. Never wants anything for herself. I ask her what she wants for Christmas and she says a vacuum! WTF?!?!
I don't care. Her ya go hunny, 1 brand spankin new Dyson. Ya happy now?!?

She says, Yep! Thank you hunny!!!
Sounds like me lol! My girlfriend was pissed at me this past christmas because she kept asking and asking what I wanted for christmas. My reply never changed, boxer's and socks!

That was all I wanted, all I got and it made me happier than Eddie Money running a travel agency! :D

I don't have this problem, if I want it I go buy it. No asking/begging for permission to do so. I feel sorry for those guys that do, my heart goes out to you.

If I have to have a wife I have a good one, I hope she says the same once in a while. I usually think its easier to ask forgiveness vs permission.

sure sounds like you got a keeper and after 28 years it's probably a mutual feeling. It sounds like a nice surprise dinner is in store for her.

It goes back to the old saying, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody around her happy". Just keep that in mind, but she does sound like a KEEPER.

Your right if mamma isnt happy. I spent all day on the phone with every tti dealer in the country till I found one that stocks the headers I wanted, but there on there way.

Hey, if she even knows what headers are, she's a keeper! My wife wants me to buy everything I ever want, so she's a keeper too, even though she knows nothing about cars. I told her I was buying a Six pack for my 340, that's now under construction and she asked if she could chip in on it! She doesn't even know what a carburetor is.

-
Back