OMG what a Hamburger

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i finally did it!!!!!! i ate a hamburger for the first time in my life today and OMG it was beautiful!!!!!

it was a carls Jr. six dollar burger (got it for $3. hee hee)
it was huge, i cut in half and i couldnt even finish half....now i feel like im ready to burst.

the way they mix the kethup with mayo MMMMMMMMM. it was glorious.

my new years resolution is to gain more weight and reach 100 lbs (14 lbs to go) so im hopeing bringing the beef will help. i was raised vegatarian and my parents would flip if they knew i did this ....but as long as you guys dont tell hee hee

Carls Jr definately found a new customer here :cheers:

alright !!!! where is the next cookout on the grill ...count me in for another Hamburger :-D

Attachments

• six_dollar_burger.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 505
think thats good , try the $6 guacamole burger YUMMMMMMMY
congrats , its the beginning of a beautiful relationship !! LOL

We have a mom and pop store just 3 miles away called Big Al's that make a burger
like that but it is $6.00 after taxes, Big Al's have been feeding many folks around here for well over 30 years. That does look like a good one.

Is there a Fuddruckers near you? If so, might want to pay them a visit. They serve this GIGANTIC burger, you kind of have to see it to believe it....

Keep eating the Burger's Rani it will help. When I married my wife 11 year ago she was 89 pounds I now have her up to 115. lol

Congrats and welcome to the dark side.lol A great piece of seared meat is quite the treat. I prefer a filet mignion wrapped in bacon medium rare if I dont get a burger

that does look good, when meMike gits here I'm takin him for a shamrock burger in floral city then were goin to sleepy hollow for bbq then were going to the homasassa river for fresh shrimp and hopefully we will make it to the dam pub for bloody mary's and usually i don't like them things but i found the exception.....and the catfish at that place is awesome

Throw the garden at it with mustard, and hold the cheese please.

Is there a Fuddruckers near you? If so, might want to pay them a visit. They serve this GIGANTIC burger, you kind of have to see it to believe it....

never heard of that but i might check Denver .....usually the big citys have the cool stuff ....i live in a cow town thats lucky to have anything good

Keep eating the Burger's Rani it will help. When I married my wife 11 year ago she was 89 pounds I now have her up to 115. lol

i am recovering from anarexia ....took me forever to admit to myself that i have a problem....im looking foward to recovering and getting stronger ....im so weak all the time.....i need more strength to wrench :D

Congrats and welcome to the dark side.lol A great piece of seared meat is quite the treat. I prefer a filet mignion wrapped in bacon medium rare if I dont get a burger

im not sure what all that means ....but im sure i will find out ....there are soooo many different hamburgers available :cheers:

that does look good, when meMike gits here I'm takin him for a shamrock burger in floral city then were goin to sleepy hollow for bbq then were going to the homasassa river for fresh shrimp and hopefully we will make it to the dam pub for bloody mary's and usually i don't like them things but i found the exception.....and the catfish at that place is awesome

This will happen for sure Wagg's, I may over stay my welcome :D
This man needs to get my feet back under me and when I do Treva and the family knows it's way bast due brother :cheers:

From my years of observation, nothing packs on the pounds like wedding cake! :)

Rani, if you like those burgers, try the $6 bacon cheeseburger... Same burger except with Bacon. Those $6 burgers are some of my favorites from a fast food oriented place.

Filet Mignon is really good steak.

From my years of observation, nothing packs on the pounds like wedding cake! :)

Rani, if you like those burgers, try the $6 bacon cheeseburger... Same burger except with Bacon. Those $6 burgers are some of my favorites from a fast food oriented place.

well it was my first burger ....now i want to try them all hee hee.....but they make them soooo big ...i cant eat all that ....im still going to be eating on todays burger tomorrow :cheers:

Around here Carl's Jr. is Hardees and I like them pretty good especailly the monster burger,meat swiss cheese,beacon and more meat.Steak and Shake has a good taste also.Another charbroiled burger place is burger king,most palces just fry them.

Don't bother with McDonalds. Eliminate the middle man and throw it straight in the toilet.

It's easier on you that way.

In and Out,and Tommy's in Ca.Watch the food channels. Some of the burgers they make,are becoming a connessiour dish.Myself,Carl's 6.00,pretty decent,watch for the coupons.

This will sound odd, but get a Bacon Double Del Cheeseburger from Del Taco. The fries are dang tastey, too.

Congratulations Rani!!!

Our Carls JR closed the doors last year to make it a Schlotzskys. I miss Carls JR.

I know and I hate it. Rani are you going on a beef eating spree? So what will you do when you go home?

-
Back