OMG! Why?? 64 Dart monstrosity!!

-
OMG!!!! WTF!!! I'll admit it does grab attention, but the wrong kind....... Ugliness aside, that thing needs some serious "Suspension Attention" right away to even be drivable.

Otherwise a ride in that thing is like....:banghead: and then..... :vom:

Well, certainly gets people's attention, that's for sure haha.

it got my attention! It's like being at a freak show lol...sorry, I just had to share this one I thought you all may get a kick out of this one. At least the guy selling it knows it's a freak car lol

....I have to say I like how they did the valve cover.....To bad they didn't paint the rest of the engine to match!

Go Ahead and Stare........

truly one of one

I have questions

"You've heard the stories." Uh, no, I haven't?

Why does he need a bluetooth in his ear to make a video?

Why does he look surprisingly normal, yet cannot drive?

Does he really only want 500 bucks or did he intentionally leave off a zero to generate interest?

Does it come with all that **** stacked in the back, which is worth far more than the car, and I don't even know what it all is?

Is that the rear of an A-100 I see parked there? Whaddayawant for that?

Are those small or big bolt pattern wheels?

Is this guy related to the same convicted pervert who ran "David's Farm?"

I have questions

"You've heard the stories." Uh, no, I haven't?

Why does he need a bluetooth in his ear to make a video?

Why does he look surprisingly normal, yet cannot drive?

Does he really only want 500 bucks or did he intentionally leave off a zero to generate interest?

Does it come with all that **** stacked in the back, which is worth far more than the car, and I don't even know what it all is?

Is that the rear of an A-100 I see parked there? Whaddayawant for that?

Are those small or big bolt pattern wheels?

Is this guy related to the same convicted pervert who ran "David's Farm?"

Now those are some great questions...I think you have to wait until you meet your maker to actually have those answered lol:twisted:

Guess he had to cut a lot of rust out of it!!! And that will be the talk of the show alright. But not for the reason that he thinks.

That is just so wrong on sooooo many levels. I think that was an angry mob with pitchforks and torches approaching.

What in the hell makes it "run" or should I say "bob" that way? To much hitting the break, or what? I can't imagine what the hell would make that happen!

Not very good marketing for the customization when he has to beat the **** out of the door to get it open.

If it was closer I'd buy it in a minute for $500.
I see a wheelie machine in the making.
Me and my friends would have a ball and laugh
our asses off doin it!
Same thing as an altered.

Seen today at street rod Nats a 67 cutlass shortened and a 55 Chevy on 4x4 frame and shortened

Both were a WHY? Type car

It was built for the same reason anybody else builds their piece of crap. Because somebody wanted to.

If you were wondering what happened to it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N279oIEZ4U"]Farewell Freak - YouTube[/ame]

that's 2 minutes of my life that I can never get back................

Your braver than I Sir...

I did not watch any of the associated vids.

Truth be told, if I wanted to go 'full psychotic' I would have just tried doing
an full on original Iron Elephant build in a Rampage ...

-
Back