On her Majesties Ebay Service.......LMAO

-
I wish I had thought of putting titanium alloy valve covers on some of my Chevys before I blew their engines, since it makes it impossible. He should share that tip with GM.

" I bring it up to 160 mph for 20 minutes, turn around and do 150 mph for 20 minutes back"

This just how I test drove my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee before buying it.

OH GOD, he has a book of his thinking.:banghead:

I wonder if the book goes in pointless circles too?

Sounds like a very knowledgeable man.

And duh any idiot knows when an engine blows, the shrapnel ALWAYS exits thru the Valve Covers hence the Titanium.

They are actually probably Neutronium with a Titanium overlay.

***** Credit Cosig Neutronium Lol*****

This damn thing reads (no offense you overseas folks) like it was written in Chinese, translated to Russian, Hebrew and a few other things by an internet robot.

Now comes the classic "What were you lookin' for when you found this?"

Ebay's search engine is so screwed up it doesn't matter. I could've been looking for "lacey blue underwired bras" and the damn thing probably would have "hit."

Good lord man! It's like reading assembly instructions translated from Chinese to English.

All your base are belong to us...

Old, weird, foreign, and ill make for an interesting read. I'll make him a hell of a deal on 2 crown vic P.I.s.

Want. I will buy this and fly like wind. He speaks with severe Knowledge...respect!!!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=&quot]If you could find this model in this condition. It will never be found. I know for a fact, all you can find wrecked or doesn’t exists.[/FONT][/FONT]

:scratch:

I think I'll let somebody else buy it. Sounds to me like it might attract gunfire, and apparently this secret service model came only with the bullet proof engine.

so... how do you even begin to process an ad like this? i'm a pretty clever guy but i had to stop reading about half way through because my head was starting to hurt. naturally, i would feel for this guy if he does have cancer but the ad is so wacky that i'm not taking that as true. if he is a guy that is just confused and "english challenged" .. well... then i guess i have some empathy for him.

one thing i can say with some certainty, i doubt very much if this ad sells that car.

i doubt very much if this ad sells that car.

Certainly not to me, LMAO

I'm wondering if this is "Double Secret?" That might explain it better............

animal.jpg

This may explain a lot...

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=&quot] I am anal retentive When it becomes perfect by man’s Standards today. I am the best at this."[/FONT][/FONT]

-
Back